Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

Thread: Castle Story 06/24: As Busy As A Baron | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Kirrawynne, it sounds like you worked really hard on the event. I'm sorry that you worked so hard then likely felt blindsided by the final requirement. But I think the situation you encountered with not having enough gold wasn't so much a problem requiring a lot of people to spend cash to finish. It takes time to build up materials for everyone. Completing events without having the ability to have the gold items (which are a normal requirement used in most of the events) will happen until players are able to begin accumulating them. All of us encountered this. It isn't just you being low on gold and the company setting it up for money. Early on none of us were able to finish events. It takes time to build a kingdom and become established.

I think it's nice that you like to figure out the events. Trying hard without expecting things be given is a bit more rare nowadays. But I believe the reason Spiritwind puts so much effort and time into making guides for each event is because of how intricate the events are and it helps us know what we will need. It can help us know if we need to sit out an event because we don't have the materials we'll need to complete it. I think most players would not continue to play without the guides. It would be too frustrating. It really is a fun game that they put a lot of planning, time and effort into. They consistently provide new content every two weeks. I don't know of many games that do this. I just think you need time to build your resources and may wish to take a look at what strategies would be of help.

One last thought, we tend to get resource droppers with rotating resources. There are always new players who need gold items, so we get gold droppers thrown in as event rewards from time to time. Spending real world money on a gold mine and two Wizard schools and even buying nothing else will give a big help. But you can choose to play without spending any real money. It will definitely be more difficult. But it's not undoable. I am sorry that you found the event frustrating. You may wish to wait on events and spend some time gathering materials.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    They alternate...but yes muddling are more prevalent than snakes. They're good to chop during monster hunts - that was my strategy as being a permanent beastie they also dropped tokens. Maybe tackle some during a weekday warrior when you have unlimited energy for a little bit.
    I took your advice and finally got enough snake skins and now I had to advance to an area not open. I tried opening up a spot next to the one they need me to expand to and I don?t have enough compasses. 🤦🏻*♀️ Onto try to get more fire flies. Lol. Thanks for your help.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    I took your advice and finally got enough snake skins and now I had to advance to an area not open. I tried opening up a spot next to the one they need me to expand to and I don?t have enough compasses. ����*♀️ Onto try to get more fire flies. Lol. Thanks for your help.
    I have no idea if this applies in your situation, but sometimes pieces of land are accessible after a force-close. Worth a try..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    This is the main reason we have such an amazing first page. (page 1 in every event thread)
    All information/ requirements are there very early in the event and you can adjust you strategy/ plans/ hopes based on that.
    If it's impossible to finish, it might be better to focus on intermediary prizes and work on other things in the mean time.

Golden items are hard to get in the beginning, but it will get easier.
    Once you have the Mythic Research Center, the Golden Peacocks are really great (and cheap)
    Keep collecting from and upgrading your Sparkling and Deep Mine. (get 2 of both)
    Earning Gems in-game will get easier too (among others from Adventures and Dragons), and I have bought 2 Golden Mines in a sale with them. (golden mines drop 1 Golden item each day, very much recommended if it appears in a sale again)

I'm sorry you couldn't finish this event.
    If you've got the coin to purchase a lot of 20-chop Rock Outcroppings, I often manage to get a few Gold Nuggets if I spend the unlimited energy of WW doing nothing but rock chopping. I put a lot of items except what I need to get the two 10 min of unlimited energy in storage, and fill the board with Rock Outcroppings. After 50 odd chops, I do a Quick Collect to clear the rocks & points, and continue on.
    One time I got at least 5, I think I did a WooHoo post about it. That was a wonderful haul for WW indeed!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    This is the main reason we have such an amazing first page. (page 1 in every event thread)
    All information/ requirements are there very early in the event and you can adjust you strategy/ plans/ hopes based on that.
    If it's impossible to finish, it might be better to focus on intermediary prizes and work on other things in the mean time.

Golden items are hard to get in the beginning, but it will get easier.
    Once you have the Mythic Research Center, the Golden Peacocks are really great (and cheap)
    Keep collecting from and upgrading your Sparkling and Deep Mine. (get 2 of both)
    Earning Gems in-game will get easier too (among others from Adventures and Dragons), and I have bought 2 Golden Mines in a sale with them. (golden mines drop 1 Golden item each day, very much recommended if it appears in a sale again)

I'm sorry you couldn't finish this event.
    What do the golden peacocks drops? I mainly need energy, but I do need golden nuggets.

Rhino Keeper
    I have no idea if this applies in your situation, but sometimes pieces of land are accessible after a force-close. Worth a try..
    It?s making me advance to an area and the space next to it isn?t open yet so I need to open that space first.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    What do the golden peacocks drops? I mainly need energy, but I do need golden nuggets.
    They have a chance of dropping 1 of the 3 Golden items. It's not a guaranteed drop, but I think they are great, especially if you have all 4 and collect from them twice a day.
    I've made all 4 fairly early on.

Golden Peacock
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 5 gold tokens, 10 sword tokens, 5 golden eggs | max craft of 4
    Drops: eggs, glimmerdust, golden apples, golden eggs, golden nuggets, jewels, piles of seeds, roast chicken
    Collection time: 12 hours

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    According to Page 1, Dapper Duck drops "Coins (75), Duck Coin, Eggs, Roast Chicken, Golden Egg, Jewels, Pile of Seeds, Golden Apple, Glimmerdust, Golden Nugget". So far mine dropped only coins, eggs and roast chicken. Is everything else a rare drop, or am I doing something wrong? After the event ended I put the duck into storage and took it back out.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    According to Page 1, Dapper Duck drops "Coins (75), Duck Coin, Eggs, Roast Chicken, Golden Egg, Jewels, Pile of Seeds, Golden Apple, Glimmerdust, Golden Nugget". So far mine dropped only coins, eggs and roast chicken. Is everything else a rare drop, or am I doing something wrong? After the event ended I put the duck into storage and took it back out.
    I think the golden items are rare drops. I think I got one Golden Egg so far. I'm sure I got jewels and glimmerdust, but just randomly, not on every collection. I'll try to pay closer attention next time I collect from him. (another male animal giving eggs Lol!)
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233