Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/24: As Busy As A Baron | event information on page 1

Just saw a value pack for 9.99 with 35 minutes of energy but the other two items won't load. Can anyone see those items? I just have the wheel on the bus going round and round. Also as a lower level player I agree there is no way to complete this. Build requirements are unrealistic. Not to mention the cost. Just used every coin I have for ducklings. The one gold nugget I have isn't going to cut it either. This really sucks as a level 25 player.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    In Goal 6, you have to collect from Brown Ducks to get a Brown Egg.
    I could get a second Egg, but only after starting the craft 'Hatch the Egg' for the first one.
    I think that's the only 'window of opportunity' (after starting the craft, before collecting it), once you collect the white hatchling, I thing the craft will disappear.

I now have both of my Magic Forge's doing the 'Hatch the Egg' craft. I won't be collecting both, just 1. (from what I remember from previous tries, you can't have 2 of them and you're forced to sell it)
    Collecting the second one when the first one is in the 'Dapper Duck' craft. (but before collecting the Dapper Duck, or that craft will probably be gone too)

Yes! Agreed, That's the branching opportunity. 😊❤️

Quote Originally Posted by ijustwanttobequeen View Post
    Just saw a value pack for 9.99 with 35 minutes of energy but the other two items won't load. Can anyone see those items? I just have the wheel on the bus going round and round. Also as a lower level player I agree there is no way to complete this. Build requirements are unrealistic. Not to mention the cost. Just used every coin I have for ducklings. The one gold nugget I have isn't going to cut it either. This really sucks as a level 25 player.
    My value pack screen won't load either (first image attached), but from scrolling my screenview to place the sidebar pop-up over the blue water (second image attached below) I can discern that Coins (? Amount), Black Cloth (Event item craft), Unlimited Energy (Edit: 35 minutes' worth), Trade Tickets, and Coal in some unknown combo (thanks to the spinny load wheel) will be included.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F1459D57-9580-4E8F-9742-24AA40CC6840.jpeg 
Views:	65 
Size:	219.9 KB 
ID:	59856
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C0597116-64ED-447F-B2BB-14570867AF1E.jpeg 
Views:	59 
Size:	36.5 KB 
ID:	59855

I assume golden nuggets will be included in a later Value Pack up on offer as a player progresses through the goals and needs different items, but that's small comfort to lower-level players (esp. free-to-play, or "Resistant to/ Resentful of 'Forced Spending' " feels) who are still stuck in the grind. :/ <3
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 06-25-21 at 03:37 AM. Reason: Added unlimited energy amnt based on screenshot xD

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've requested confirmation on low level requirements from S8. Will post when I have news which hopefully will be before the weekend begins.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've requested confirmation on low level requirements from S8. Will post when I have news which hopefully will be before the weekend begins.
    Bless your tireless dedication SW I’ll delay upgrading while working on my stock of planks and feathers until we hear back from you.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekyqueen20 View Post
    This will not be doable for lower level players for sure.. those requirements need to be changed for sure. Lower level players could use a sale on gold mines too. 5 gold nuggets isn't realistic for them either.
    I feel bad for lower level players. This one will be very hard and probably not doable for them. Wool, coal, and maybe jewels in large amounts will be hard. I agree that the requirements for lower level needs to be lower.

I went through collecting from a round of nursery babies (about 14) and got a coal each from one wyvern baby, one flyger cub and one mantistorm cub (which dropped 2). I think I got better results from chopping the large rock.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    My count may be off but it looks like we need 28? Black fabric? (Edit: we need 37 black fabric). At 4 wool and 10 coal each. Youch. I'm glad it's a two week event. I'm very pleased to have scrolls as a reward. And the graphics are lovely. Awesome little ducklings!
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 06-25-21 at 10:22 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I think I've got all my ducks in a row now!

Adorable graphics, everything running smooth so far. Thank you s8.

Executive Chef
    Wood Chips are not guaranteed drop from beavers. So far I've had 1 drop from 5 beavers.

Nightclub Owner
    Page #1 has the math, holly cow! That is an energy drainer!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Did someone buy the Mallard Duckling? Can the inventory pic be posted here?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast