Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/24: As Busy As A Baron | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone else battled the beaver and not gotten woudchips? I battled twice last night and he gave me a mud bowl both times.

Fashion Designer

Beaver craft

Tame beaver: max 4. Yet the craft disappeared right after the first one was crafted. S8: Please fix it. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    Has anyone else battled the beaver and not gotten woudchips? I battled twice last night and he gave me a mud bowl both times.
    Keep fighting them. Drops are random but you'll get wood chips.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Keep fighting them. Drops are random but you'll get wood chips.
    Thanks. I just saw the wooden bowls are to get a beaver.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I have done all this. I have one dapper duck placed and 1 in the forge that I can?t place because it says I am up to my limit with this type of structure.
    Hi Belbar, that?s not good... Maybe S8 decided to put an end to the work around, and put a limit of 1 not only on the White Duck, but on the Dapper Duck too.
    This trick/ work around worked before, I have 2 Percivals from the Alice/ Alina event.
    Im so sorry.
    I already made 2 White Ducks and the Suits, so I?m still gonne make the 2 Dapper Ducks. Maybe if we collect the second post event it will let us place it?
    If S8 really didn?t want us to do this, couln?d they just limit the Brown Egg drop to 1? ( or tell us here they changed the code to prevent us from doing it?)
    Again sorry, I didn?t thinkt they would change it.

Executive Chef
    Ronja, there is no way anyone could have known about the change up. And there's still a chance that it will be fixed. We'll have to wait and see and hope for a good report.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The beaver craft is back in the Trade Wagon now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Hi Belbar, that?s not good... Maybe S8 decided to put an end to the work around, and put a limit of 1 not only on the White Duck, but on the Dapper Duck too.
    This trick/ work around worked before, I have 2 Percivals from the Alice/ Alina event.
    Im so sorry.
    I already made 2 White Ducks and the Suits, so I?m still gonne make the 2 Dapper Ducks. Maybe if we collect the second post event it will let us place it?
    If S8 really didn?t want us to do this, couln?d they just limit the Brown Egg drop to 1? ( or tell us here they changed the code to prevent us from doing it?)
    Absolutely no need to apologise. I also got 2 Percival’s this way. I will keep it in my forge to see if it happens to anyone else or someone finds a solution. I think you are right and that S8 has decided to change things so you can’t have 2 anymore. Such a waste of coal but can’t be helped.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I have done all this. I have one dapper duck placed and 1 in the forge that I can?t place because it says I am up to my limit with this type of structure.
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Ronja, there is no way anyone could have known about the change up. And there's still a chance that it will be fixed. We'll have to wait and see and hope for a good report.
    Oh boy...I'm nervously waiting for that answer too! Has anyone been able to make and place two or has S8 really put an end to our little work around ?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Im so sorry.
    I completely forgot about doubling down and am too far forward to getting a second. Sadge. I love dapper duck so much too. Hope ya'll can get around it though. XD

Also I bought 10 ducks and thought that was more than enough but maybe I should buy a few more, lol.