Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/24: As Busy As A Baron | event information on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Remember the baby flygers are terrific for coal - and has the added bonus of lanterns and all the other goodies it drops!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    Congrats! Very impressive.

I don?t know if I would call this event relatively easy. The energy requirements are crazy and there?s no single bottleneck. It?s a big juggling act which takes energy, timing and coordination. And then there?s the ducklings at 13,000 each. For high level players it?s not a big deal to fork over the money for 20 of them but for many players it?s not easy.
    I agree; I wouldn?t call it easy at all; it?s QUITE labor intensive with tons of juggling.

Rhino Keeper
    Rock outcropping has good coal drops. A couple times I even got 14, plus we need stones.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Remember the baby flygers are terrific for coal - and has the added bonus of lanterns and all the other goodies it drops!
    Doh! I forgot about those. And here I've been,chopping piles of rock,when I could've been collecting from my little army of flyger cubs,and getting all the other bonuses.......including the black flag for things I'm maxed out on. Cheers SW for yet another helpful reminder ;-)

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    Doh! I forgot about those. And here I've been,chopping piles of rock,when I could've been collecting from my little army of flyger cubs,and getting all the other bonuses.......including the black flag for things I'm maxed out on. Cheers SW for yet another helpful reminder ;-)
    You're most welcome, as always
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-28-21 at 01:57 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I concur, this is the best source for massive amount of coal in no time. I have 145 out and they are such heavy droppers of so many things that it is hard not to put less out. In this event, the are the current coal mines.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I concur, this is the best source for massive amount of coal in no time. I have 145 out and they are such heavy droppers of so many things that it is hard not to put less out. In this event, the are the current coal mines.
    I put the coal droppers list out eralier in the event when I was looking for them to group tem together for easy collecting. But I only have 4 flygers haha
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Just finished! Very happy to have a new walker in the realm. It is nice to get them a couple time a year.

Mama Duck and her chicks are so cute.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	46BD6155-E843-4D51-88B1-E0BEB7E902BC.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	174.6 KB 
ID:	59883

Executive Chef
    What is going on with the game servers? I have just lost 30+ energy from 4-5 rollbacks (galloping horse) within less than 30 seconds! Aaargh! No I am NOT going to buy gems to get the cute new animal if it means my game doesn't work!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    What is going on with the game servers? I have just lost 30+ energy from 4-5 rollbacks (galloping horse) within less than 30 seconds! Aaargh! No I am NOT going to buy gems to get the cute new animal if it means my game doesn't work!
    So the strangest thing happened.....I play my accounts on the same device. I use Dragon Story (because Bakery Story no longer shows me a menu after the last game software upgrade) to switch accounts. I tap at least a half dozen or so things in Dragon Story to ensure the account switch "took." Sometimes my device crashes when switching accounts; sometimes the switch occurs in spite of the crash, sometimes not.

Today was a new thing. I switched accounts, played Dragon Story a few seconds, force quit, then loaded Castle Story. I started playing, collected my daily coin, got the splash screens for Doorbuster and Gem Sale specials, then the rollback problems occurred. I left the game for a few to do my earlier post. When I went back, the game was showing the First Account I had switched from! So I switched accounts to the "rollback" one, and it was as if nothing happened, except my daily coin acceptance didn't pop up. Very very odd.