Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/24: As Busy As A Baron | event information on page 1

So do we know how much energy the brown ducks will drop? Or are they just ?a chance? of dropping energy? Should we buy as many as possible for that possibility or is it more likely that every once in a blue moon we will get like 1-2 energy?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by margatini View Post
    So do we know how much energy the brown ducks will drop? Or are they just ?a chance? of dropping energy? Should we buy as many as possible for that possibility or is it more likely that every once in a blue moon we will get like 1-2 energy?
    When listed like this they are likely to drop 5 energy every now and then. Time will tell I guess...

Rhino Keeper
    I seem to be having a bit of trouble with this goal get one problem than another, this one I haven’t figured out. Hope someone has a answer
    I have a duck grown, a hat and a coat but when I go to the magic forge t make the dapper duck it tells me to put in storage. I tried inventory couple of times. Didn’t help. What now.?

Farm Supplier
    Put your grown white duck in storage. Then the Magic Forge should let you make the dapper duck.

Rhino Keeper
    Where is the storage? The only storage I see is the cellar

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It's the same thing - put your duck in storage (edit mode then send to inventory/storage/cellar). It will then be ticked on the craft once the duck is stored.

Rhino Keeper
    I guess I must be dense, I went to the duck and put in inventory took it to the storage cellar and the symbol didn’t show up and it the duck wouldn’t transfer?

Executive Chef
    Once you put the duck into inventory, the magic forge will show the craft available:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C52E49A2-04B9-4B6D-A5CD-93392BB81EEF.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	155.3 KB 
ID:	59892

I currently have a second plain duck waiting for collection in the second forge. I forget if I should take it out before collecting the crafted dapper duck in 15 minutes, or after.

Edit: Since I only want one dapper duck (don’t want to spend energy dressing the second if it even would work), I think I have to take the plain one out first, then the dapper one?
    Last edited by GiselleX16; 06-28-21 at 04:50 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    OMG isn’t it amazing what one little step can make such a difference, it worked. YEA.!! Thanks so much for solving my problem. Thanks you every one else for trying also. Forum is wonderful addition to this game, so happy someone thought of it

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Wow! Congrats on being really really lucky with drops of feathers, coal, living wood, wool, and wood chips!

I've got about 2 dozen "coal droppers" but I am having to run them all 2-3 times a day if I can. My mines will give maybe 3 coal total on a collection round of all 4 mines (2 each sparkling and deep). And even though I am collecting religiously from the stables, I am supplementing with wool droppers. Plus my trees have almost completely stopped dropping Living Wood, we are talking I see maybe 1 a day. I am using Living Wood droppers plus making them in the Potion Shop, plus gifts from my other accounts. Which means I am also collecting White Flowers. I think I will finish, though.

And IDK about anyone else, but I am getting a beaver spawn every Other old log, not every one. My dead trees are spawning beavers almost 100%, but not always. I am glad it is happening to me since I do have enough Ali's to finish even with these reduced drop rates. It would be really frustrating for someone with borderline energy to finish this event, be one of the "unlucky". I know how I felt before I got a decent Ali army, to come **so close** to finishing but not quite make it!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    I agree; I wouldn?t call it easy at all; it?s QUITE labor intensive with tons of juggling.
    I didn't mean to downplay it for lower level players. What I meant was it's chopping and collecting, and the workshop times for making items are reasonable, so everyone can do it at their own pace. Two weeks should be enough time for everyone to finish. With all of my resources there have been too many events lately I barely finished or just quit, that doesn't make any sense.