Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/24: As Busy As A Baron | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    While I understand from a story-line point of view that chopping live trees and dead trees makes sense, it would have been kind of the designers to make one of the things we have to chop drop coal. Why couldn't we make a stone dam wall?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    In Goal 6, you have to collect from Brown Ducks to get a Brown Egg.
    I could get a second Egg, but only after starting the craft 'Hatch the Egg' for the first one.
    I think that's the only 'window of opportunity' (after starting the craft, before collecting it), once you collect the white hatchling, I thing the craft will disappear.

I now have both of my Magic Forge's doing the 'Hatch the Egg' craft. I won't be collecting both, just 1. (from what I remember from previous tries, you can't have 2 of them and you're forced to sell it)

Collecting the second one when the first one is in the 'Dapper Duck' craft. (but before collecting the Dapper Duck, or that craft will probably be gone too)
    Wish I would have read this sooner. I just collected both my hatchlings and as you said, it made me sell one. Darn it! Didn't realize this was a limit of one.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

-Brown Duck: Eggs, Roast Chicken, Fangbeast, Energy, Golden Egg-

Can confirm the brown duck does indeed drop a golden egg. Just got one.

On the other hand the white Duck seems a dud so far for just being able to craft one. Dropping just eggs so far.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Help Please! My pond disappeared! I went to move it and it just went poof. I forced closed the app and nothing. I?m at the level where you get the ducklings. It?s not in my inventory. What can I do?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Help Please! My pond disappeared! I went to move it and it just went poof. I forced closed the app and nothing. I?m at the level where you get the ducklings. It?s not in my inventory. What can I do?
    Can it be that it's still there, but you just can't see it? (can happen when rotating things)
    Maybe you can still select it and put it in your inventory or turn/ move it.
    Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Now my value pack is no longer showing 35 unlimited minutes but instead 10 trade tickets and the other items still won?t load. Think I will sit this event out. Seems like a bit too much especially with unclear bundles. Love my little duck collection though! I?ve had two drop golden eggs.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Hiya ShibuaCloth. Thank you for the math.

Mallard duck is not sellable.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	885654C2-950C-4198-AC09-A6CCBFB30748.jpeg 
Views:	19 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	59862Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EC328408-EBCB-487D-A0A1-48F42273915D.jpeg 
Views:	17 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	59863

I'm sorry I didn't get a photo of it in duckling phase. It was brown, different from the yellow or white. And it looks like you're all set on the grown mallard. I'll try to remember in the future you could use pictures of baby animals.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B8B3E46A-9915-4F1E-8D2B-37887A154A82.jpeg 
Views:	31 
Size:	48.3 KB 
ID:	59864Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9B087BE3-8CD1-46D5-9C66-442A3B0DE85B.jpeg 
Views:	24 
Size:	52.1 KB 
ID:	59865
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 06-25-21 at 10:34 AM.

Executive Chef
    I was pleased to see the initial $4.99 value pack with 15 minutes of unlimited energy, 40 wood planks, and 100,000 coins. I have a number of goals requiring 500,000 coins now, and I am always willing to pay $4.99 to get my accounts off to a good start for events. However, once I upgraded the pond to level 4, the cheaper value pack disappeared and now I have the one everyone is talking about that costs $9.99. I can't see what else it includes, and, tbh, I don't even need 35 minutes because I don't have enough trees to chop, etc. So now I'm disappointed. (Once again, MyMonta is disappointed. Lol! Sorry, inside joke. )

@RobinCradles - My package is still at 35 minutes of energy. I wonder if the packages might keep changing the more you level up. Maybe that's why it is having a hard time showing us what the other items are - too much variability amongst all the players? Anyway, my other accounts haven't leveled up yet. I'm going to leave them lower level for one more day so I can take advantage of the $4.99 pack. Lol!

Hmmm, just found out that even the Swampy Pond will drop planks. Yay!

And I like my trees and am disappointed to have to get rid of all of them. I like the Red Acers, but not so much the yellow ones.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

It's annoying that only 99 wood planks can be stored, I know we have plenty of time to make everything it would just be nice to be able accumulate them ahead of them being needed.

New Resident
    This morning I got a wood plank from Ivy’s Hut.

Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast