Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/24: As Busy As A Baron | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I too am still waiting for an answer to this. Next time, if S8 really doesn't want us crafting a second, all they have to do is put a note on the craft "Maximum 1" or some such thing. No need to "fix it" without telling us. What is gained from this surprise move?
    Also waiting with 2nd duck in forge. Fingers crossed
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    One of the rewards for this event is the pond will give more coins than usual once it's finished. 2400 instead of 1400. I'm not sure I have a pond that drops fey crystals, fish, mermaid scales, water and high coin.

Edit: I may be wrong about the 2400 coin. I'm wondering if it means a one time reward for finishing it to level 10 but I can't tell.

Gentle Pond Lv. 10: catfish, fey crystal, dire boar spawn, fish, mermaid scales, water

The Baron's Pond (Level 15+) (2x2) limit 1 Cannot be sold
    This item was only available during the event As Busy As A Baron
    Info: description
    Collection time: 8 hours
    Speed up: x gems
    Drops: post event drops: catfish, fey crystal, dire boar spawn, fish, mermaid scales, water
    Cost: 1000 coins
    Build/Level 1: no build required | +900 coins
    Level 2: 2 Wood Plank, 10 Stone, 10 Wood, 10 Iron Ore | +925 coins
    Level 3: 5 Wood Plank, 1 Black Fabric, 15 Fur, 10 Hide | +975 coins
    Level 4: 1 Dam Beam, 1 Dam Block, 8 Wood Plank, 2 Black Fabric | +975 coins
    Level 5: 2 Dam Beam, 2 Dam Block, 3 Black Fabric, 10 Duck Feather | +1000 coins
    Level 6: 3 Dam Beam, 3 Dam Block, 3 Black Fabric, 20 Duck Feather | +1025 coins
    Level 7: 5 Dam Beam, 5 Dam Block, 1 Duck Nest, 2 Wood Chips | +1050 coins
    Level 8: 7 Dam Beam, 7 Dam Block, 2 Duck Nest, 3 Wood Chips | +1075 coins
    Level 9: 10 Dam Beam, 10 Dam Block, 3 Duck Nest, 4 Wood Chips | +1100 coins
    Level 10: 12 Dam Beam, 12 Dam Block, 4 Duck Nest, 1 Gift for the Baron (1 Duck Coin, 5 Golden Nugget, 15 Silver Ore) | +2400 coins
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 06-30-21 at 09:58 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there anyone else that can’t see their duck family walking around? I’m gone in and out of the game several times and checked and unchecked the walker box for them. Are they just really tiny?

Executive Chef
    I just finished. This event should be pretty easy to finish in the 2 week time frame for everyone.

I do have lots of stored energy, but even without that I feel this event could be done without much if any extra energy and no need to log in many times a day. I barely logged on from 12pm Friday until 10 pm Sunday, and random logins the rest of the time. Finished Weds morning. (Events start Thurs 2pm for me).

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ChezSweet View Post
    I also have a second Dapper Duck stuck in my forge. I can?t store it or place it and it?s not even giving me the option to sell it. It?s just stuck there so I can?t use my forge anymore. I wouldn?t have even tried to make one if there had been a limit written on the card. C?mon S8, you?re playing unfairly with this. Please fix the glitch so I can place my duck. If you don?t want us making more, write a limit on the card. With so many new events needing to use the forge now, I won?t have a hope of completing any. I?m a long time player and supporter of this game, as are many others, and this is just wrong.
    Edit: I was now able to store, then place my second Dapper Duck. Thanks a bunch S8!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl210 View Post
    Is there anyone else that can’t see their duck family walking around? I’m gone in and out of the game several times and checked and unchecked the walker box for them. Are they just really tiny?
    They are tiny. Took me a while to find them too and did need to force close the first time to get them to turn up... go into edit mode as it's easier to spot them without all the various collection options (buckets, arrows etc)

+ 2400 coins is correct for the L10 pond.

+ the placement ability of the 2nd dapper duck has been resolved.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    does anyone have a cool method/plan for planting new saplings while cutting trees? I mean ultimately you're stuck waiting, I just like to have some grown trees vs. waiting 5 watering rounds x minutes apart.

I've tried different things and there's probably no ideal answer. Just curious what other people do.
    My preferred method is to work in sets of 5.
    I have 5 grown trees and I buy 5 new trees. Then every time I have 15 energy I water each baby tree once and chop a full tree. By the time I have chopped all 5 fully grown trees, the next set of 5 is grown. I buy 5 new baby trees and start again.

It means this doesn’t take up too much of my kingdom and you can get 15 energy pretty quickly.

Rhino Keeper
    Off topic but on topic I saw people mentioned in the Flyger how do you get one of those I've been playing for a while. and I don't mean the baby Flyger I know that's in the nursery but you got to **** actual Flyger so where do they pop up from and I'm on level 50 so I'm high level

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    Off topic but on topic I saw people mentioned in the Flyger how do you get one of those I've been playing for a while. and I don't mean the baby Flyger I know that's in the nursery but you got to **** actual Flyger so where do they pop up from and I'm on level 50 so I'm high level
    You will not be able to defeat one. They started as a monster in a monster hunt years ago. The only way to get one now is to get the Armored Flyger from The Mythic Research Center. Maybe they will offer a version during one of the gem sales but that is not guaranteed.

The Armored Flygers do drop milk so you can still get Flyger Cubs if you use your tokens in the MRC.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for this event and for the scrolls !!!