Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/24: As Busy As A Baron | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    dang i just saw the final prize is a walker. i put all my walkers away way back when some of us couldnt log in for weeks and thought it was cuz of them and am scared to ever put one out again. atleast will have all the other cute duckies!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Wow, POTP! I got 3-4 coals from EACH sparkling mine after my last post, woo hoo!
    Good for you! I wish I did. It's been really pathetic not getting coal from them.

Fashion Designer
    Don't forget your flying machines for extra wood and living wood.
    Also the grand rooted lilium drops a few living wood and wood. Energy intensive I know, but we always need wisps anyway.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    .... I currently have a second plain duck waiting for collection in the second forge. I forget if I should take it out before collecting the crafted dapper duck in 15 minutes, or after.

Edit: Since I only want one dapper duck (don?t want to spend energy dressing the second if it even would work), I think I have to take the plain one out first, then the dapper one?
    If you wanted a second Dapper Duck, you should wait with collecting the first Dapper Duck.
    But since you don't want that it doesn't matter which you collect first.
    The second White Duck can be safely collected ones you start your first Dapper Duck craft. The first White Duck will be 'used up' as a requirement, and will no longer be in your game. So even if you collect your second, you won't have 2 = no force selling

Executive Chef
    My 2nd Dapper Duck is still in my forge. Do you all think there will be a fix to the "you are at your max.....". We've had this message come up at other times in events and it seems like a glitch. We shouldn't have to sell anything.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    If you wanted a second Dapper Duck, you should wait with collecting the first Dapper Duck.
    But since you don't want that it doesn't matter which you collect first.
    The second White Duck can be safely collected ones you start your first Dapper Duck craft. The first White Duck will be 'used up' as a requirement, and will no longer be in your game. So even if you collect your second, you won't have 2 = no force selling
    Thanks, sounds good!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    My 2nd Dapper Duck is still in my forge. Do you all think there will be a fix to the "you are at your max.....". We've had this message come up at other times in events and it seems like a glitch. We shouldn't have to sell anything.
    My second Dapper Duck is still in the Magic Forge too.

SpiritWind, might this be something you can check with S8? If the limit on Dapper Duck's is intentional or not?
    I understand if you don't want to ask them (because we're technically not allowed to make 2). And I would understand if S8 did put a stop to our little work-around. It would just be nice to know what is what.
    Someone described it earlier as an Easter Egg, and I really like that term/ name for it. Just a little bonus that people who follow the forum can try for.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    My second Dapper Duck is still in the Magic Forge too.

SpiritWind, might this be something you can check with S8? If the limit on Dapper Duck's is intentional or not?
    I understand if you don't want to ask them (because we're technically not allowed to make 2). And I would understand if S8 did put a stop to our little work-around. It would just be nice to know what is what.
    Someone described it earlier as an Easter Egg, and I really like that term/ name for it. Just a little bonus that people who follow the forum can try for.
    This is generally the case. I made an extra of all, but did not craft the second dapper, after so many year I start to know S8.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I too am still waiting for an answer to this. Next time, if S8 really doesn't want us crafting a second, all they have to do is put a note on the craft "Maximum 1" or some such thing. No need to "fix it" without telling us. What is gained from this surprise move?

Executive Chef
    Wait, did Dapper Duck say his name was Dan? So that would make him Dapper Dan. Hah.

Ok. I looked for the text for the event. But couldn't find it. So I could be wrong.