Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/24: As Busy As A Baron | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lilkingdome View Post
    The resets on this quest are freaking ridiculous! I?m getting really tired of having to redo things!
    I find that visits to other kingdoms will sometimes induce a reset, so after spending energy I’ll wait a bit, move the decorations about for a while, before setting out on visits, so nothing critical gets lost in case a reset does happen.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey all, how many brown ducks you all been splurging for? They’re freaking expensive but we need a ton of eggs and with a 90-minute timer and 33% drop rate it’s going to be a problem collecting the necessary number of eggs.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Has anyone been able to craft more than 1 beaver? My craft disappeared after I placed him even though it originally said max 4 in the Trade Wagon.

I like his artwork/animation so was thinking about a 2nd one if I have enough energy after completing this event.
    Same thing happened to me and I was also hoping to craft more than one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    Hey all, how many brown ducks you all been splurging for? They?re freaking expensive but we need a ton of eggs and with a 90-minute timer and 33% drop rate it?s going to be a problem collecting the necessary number of eggs.
    I bought 25, and wished I had gotten 30. One 2 of my accounts, I was left a few feathers short from collections in the early upgrade & had to wait. 30 should have given the feathers needed for a smoother gameplay.

I purchased another 25 and they are sitting there, waiting to be grown. I will maybe grow them later for an easier level 9-10 upgrade as the Alicorns used in the last event are available. The coins they cost aren't a problem, luckily. But I probably panicked and didn't need that many, I think 30 would have worked. I am now keeping the feathers around 40 as I use them up to make nests. It makes for choppier gameplay/setting timers, but I am finding doing the 10-15 minute builds of the nests and blankets in between 1 hour rounds of the blocks & beams are using up items so I don't max much out & waste resources. I also did elven boosts in the workshop Day 1. My time will be more restricted next weekend near the event end compared to this one, I really wanted to get a "jump" ahead as much as I could.

I finished upgrading all my baron ponds on my accounts to Level 7 last night. I am keeping my coal and wool levels around 40-60 minimum, and collecting from those sources when they dip lower. Making the blankets ahead as I can, as well as some Living Woods, so I don't max out on water, wood or coal and waste those resources. The Flying Machine, Tree of the Wilds, and some other wood droppers as well as Sawmills are dropping Living Wood even though the trees I am chopping aren't. I did put out Icelandic Shrubs for multi collections of white petals. I have 4-5 and that seems to be fine.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 06-26-21 at 07:41 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I bought 25, and wished I had gotten 30. One 2 of my accounts, I was left a few feathers short from collections in the early upgrade & had to wait. 30 should have given the feathers needed for a smoother gameplay.

I purchased another 25 and they are sitting there, waiting to be grown. I will maybe grow them later for an easier level 9-10 upgrade as the Alicorns used in the last event are available. The coins they cost aren't a problem, luckily. But I probably panicked and didn't need that many, I think 30 would have worked. I am now keeping the feathers around 40 as I use them up to make nests. It makes for choppier gameplay/setting timers, but I am finding doing the 10-15 minute builds of the nests and blankets in between 1 hour rounds of the blocks & beams are using up items so I don't max much out & waste resources. I also did elven boosts in the workshop Day 1. My time will be more restricted next weekend near the event end compared to this one, I really wanted to get a "jump" ahead as much as I could.

I finished upgrading all my baron ponds on my accounts to Level 7 last night. I am keeping my coal and wool levels around 40-60 minimum, and collecting from those sources when they dip lower. Making the blankets ahead as I can, as well as some Living Woods, so I don't max out on water, wood or coal and waste those resources. The Flying Machine, Tree of the Wilds, and some other wood droppers as well as Sawmills are dropping Living Wood even though the trees I am chopping aren't. I did put out Icelandic Shrubs for multi collections of white petals. I have 4-5 and that seems to be fine.
    Thank you. 30 is a lot! I only have 8. I’ll probably buy more. 8 makes for very slow going ...

Executive Chef
    Help!!!!

I have crafted 2 dressed dapper duck but when I try to place second one it says I am up to my limit with structures of this type. What do I need to sell to be able to place it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Help!!!!

I have crafted 2 dressed dapper duck but when I try to place second one it says I am up to my limit with structures of this type. What do I need to sell to be able to place it.
    Please read the detailed post by Ronja: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1650449

Executive Chef
    Please read the detailed post by Ronja: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1650449
    I have done all this. I have one dapper duck placed and 1 in the forge that I can’t place because it says I am up to my limit with this type of structure.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I have done all this. I have one dapper duck placed and 1 in the forge that I can’t place because it says I am up to my limit with this type of structure.
    i hope we get an answer to this. Those hats take a lot of fabric! I would hate to waste them.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey all, how many brown ducks you all been splurging for? They?re freaking expensive but we need a ton of eggs and with a 90-minute timer and 33% drop rate it?s going to be a problem collecting the necessary number of eggs.
    When do we need eggs; I?m just needing feathers. I have 8. I started off buying two ducks and then I bought two more and then two more until I got up to 8. Lol.