Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/24: As Busy As A Baron | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    Off topic but on topic I saw people mentioned in the Flyger how do you get one of those I've been playing for a while. and I don't mean the baby Flyger I know that's in the nursery but you got to **** actual Flyger so where do they pop up from and I'm on level 50 so I'm high level
    I don't have a flyger yet. But there are other creatures that drop flyger milk.

Flyger milk
    Found: Armored flyger, Flyger, White Flyger, spawned flygers, Bengal Tiger, Armida, Snow Leopard

Executive Chef
    Can we still fight Beavers and craft Tame Beavers after finishing the event?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    ... + the placement ability of the 2nd dapper duck has been resolved.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChezSweet View Post
    Edit: I was now able to store, then place my second Dapper Duck. Thanks a bunch S8!
    !!THANK YOU S8!!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes the craft is still available in the trade wagon... I've not yet gone ahead today as yet to go monster hunting, but if the craft is there then all should be well.

Executive Chef
    Yes the craft is still available in the trade wagon... I've not yet gone ahead today as yet to go monster hunting, but if the craft is there then all should be well.
    I just finished the event. (LOVE the Duck Family!)
    The Tame Beaver craft is still there, but I've chopped 3 Dead Trees without a Beaver spawn. (I don't have any other monster in my Realm)
    Usually it just takes 1 to 3 chops, so I'm worried.
    Anyone know anything about this?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes I take it back.... no spawns for me either. Will report it now.

Executive Chef
    Thanks SpiritWind!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I think I'll probably finish as we are half way through and I'm working on upgrading to level 9, but I'm finding it challenging. I'm doing ok on cloth and nests but bogging down raising trees. For anyone still working on it, I am considering going back to wells with an odd pond thrown in because I think having to raise so many trees is going through more energy with less gathered material.

For any newer folk, I suggest making wells. They have been very useful for past events as well as this one. I have 11 and am going to make more when the event is done.

Sorry for the run on sentences I'm not quite awake yet.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks, SpiritWind. I just came here to report this. When I finished and got Mama Duck and babies, she was right with the pond and other ducks. I tried to take a screenshot but it failed and she waddled away.

The value pack changed to a beaver pond, 2 mud pies, and 10 trade tickets for $4.99. I bought it, placed it, went to move my one beaver, and when I got back to the pond it had moved back into storage. Then I found that the beavers quit spawning. I have 12/20 mud pies and want that second beaver. Hopefully the S8 team will fix this quickly.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I think I'll probably finish as we are half way through and I'm working on upgrading to level 9, but I'm finding it challenging. I'm doing ok on cloth and nests but bogging down raising trees. For anyone still working on it, I am considering going back to wells with an odd pond thrown in because I think having to raise so many trees is going through more energy with less gathered material.

For any newer folk, I suggest making wells. They have been very useful for past events as well as this one. I have 11 and am going to make more when the event is done.

Sorry for the run on sentences I'm not quite awake yet.
    After my initial chopping of the 3 trees that I happened to have, I just put out all of my ponds and collected from those (and my wells, too)
    I've had no trouble getting enough planks, and much less energy cost than raising and chopping trees

Executive Chef
    I finished last night, much earlier than most two week events like this. It was such a relief not to have to wait for Ivy or the Troll Camp. I did have a lot of banked energy and plenty of places to refill resources.

The mama duck and ducklings are adorable. They are hard to find because they are so short! When they walk behind walls or tall characters, they are hiding. I use photo mode to track them down and did catch them joining the rest of their friends by the pond.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0653AEF4-EE79-40E3-A910-12B26705720A.jpeg 
Views:	59 
Size:	399.0 KB 
ID:	59905

Name:	C1B2E43F-2469-467E-8EAC-10EB7E88FC9F.jpeg 
Views:	49 
Size:	468.9 KB 
ID:	59906

Here are a couple shots of them hiding. In the second one, all you can see is the top of the mama?s head and their shadow.

Name:	96765039-52FD-470C-9A4B-12943E5AC420.jpeg 
Views:	67 
Size:	288.3 KB 
ID:	59907. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F7810655-7546-42C6-9137-1C0A02B38402.jpeg 
Views:	66 
Size:	87.0 KB 
ID:	59908