Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/24: As Busy As A Baron | event information on page 1

anyone know what a duck nest consist of ? its not listed on the main page?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'll add the crafts: but here is the Duck Nest items:

Duck Feather 20
    Black Fabric 2
    Wood Chips 2

Edit: all crafts now in post 2 as well.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-24-21 at 05:30 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    wow just bought a bunch of ducklings and the game reset and kept my coins ....... why is this a even regular thing ........
    Game reset for me, too. It left one duckling, but the other 5 were gone as well as my coins. These are $13,000 each so not a trivial amount.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Please correct me if I am wrong, but at Goal 7 we need to clear any monsters off the board because the Dead Trees will spawn the beaver to fight?

Also, I note the final step needs 5 gold nuggets. This makes me believe the final prize may drop more gold items than other event prizes where we didn't need to use gold nuggets.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaLama9876 View Post
    Ducks seem to drop feathers about 50% of the time.

After the next upgrade you will need to collect from a duck to get an egg, so don?t collect from all of your ducks while getting the 10 feathers or you will have to wait 90 minutes before you can get an egg.
    Thanks for that wonderful tip.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gridgirl View Post
    I'm also getting them from ponds and wells. I plan to hold off on planting trees for as long as the ponds still work!
    I have a ton of red acre trees and I think they?re REALLY ugly trees so I?m glad I get to chop them all down. Hopefully they come from other trees, too.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    I have a ton of red acre trees and I think they?re REALLY ugly trees so I?m glad I get to chop them all down. Hopefully they come from other trees, too.
    Same, I planted a bunch of red acers for a previous event but it turned out Aspen were just as good. not bad this time, either. But all of those old red acers are comin' dowwwwnnnn!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    They did! I just chopped two oaks and a crabapple tree. All dropping planks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    I think you are right. those chance droppers can be a real drag.

I will say, though, that I participated in that Fionn event (with the banshee right?) just for the scrolls. And maybe scrolls will make it worth it for this one too.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I suspect their drops will, as usual, be disappointing.

I had every intention of sitting this one out...and then I saw scrolls and now I fear I really have no other choice but to participate. Sigh. Why can't we just get a scroll dropper and be done with it
    Yup, your mention of scrolls got my attention and now I'm hooked into this event, lol. I've only unlocked Petrichor and I have 75 scrolls for another person. Gonna take a while at this rate lol. However:
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Also, I note the final step needs 5 gold nuggets. This makes me believe the final prize may drop more gold items than other event prizes where we didn't need to use gold nuggets.
    A good observation. Hopefully true!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Same, I planted a bunch of red acers for a previous event but it turned out Aspen were just as good. not bad this time, either. But all of those old red acers are comin' dowwwwnnnn!
    I think the red acres are HIDEOUS trees so I?ve never planted any. I wonder if aspen would work because I still need those for the brews for the academy goal.

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast