Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/24: As Busy As A Baron | event information on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by islandtyme View Post
    Help. I finished but did not get Duck family. I have rebooted 3 times, and i dont dare delete app. Im afraid of losing everything. I started from the beginning.
    I have res out to Storm 8 before but cant recall how to do so. Thanks
    The duck family are KINGDOM CITIZENS and with a force close will be available walking/waddling around on your board. There is no need to contact Support or delete your game...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Flyger Cups are crafted in the Ivy's Nursery.
    Flyger Cub - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A baby Flyger! Chance to drop Prime Cuts, Roast Chicken, Earth Wisps and more!
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Crafting
    Crafted in: Ivy's Magic Nursery
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 50 Flyger Milk, 15 Prime Cut, 80 Bacon
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Bacon, Prime Cut, Roast Chicken, Bone, Fur, Creep Tooth, Coal, Iron Ore, Earth Wisp, Wisp Lantern
    Events: Ivy's Magic Nursery - August 2017
    Production: 360 minutes // 6 hours
    Prod. Speed-up: 24 gems
    Collection: 180 minutes // 3 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 12 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100561
    Comments: Tame a Flyger in the Mythic Research Center to gather Flyger Milk!
    White Flyger Cub - (Card)
    Info: A baby Flyger! Chance to drop Prime Cuts, Roast Chicken, Earth Wisps and more!
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Crafting
    Crafted in: Ivy's Magic Nursery
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 50 Flyger Milk, 15 Prime Cut, 80 Bacon
    Drops: Bacon, Prime Cut, Roast Chicken, Bone, Fur, Creep Tooth, Coal, Iron Ore, Earth Wisp, Wisp Lantern
    Events: Ivy's Magic Nursery - August 2017
    Production: 360 minutes // 6 hours
    Prod. Speed-up: 24 gems
    Collection: 180 minutes // 3 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 12 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100561
    Comments: Tame a Flyger in the Mythic Research Center to gather Flyger Milk!
    Ivy's Magic Nursery - (Card)
    Info: A magical nursery to summon pets that never grow up!
    Level: 15
    Type: Building
    Class: Crafting
    Source: Storyline
    Size: 2x2
    Requirements: 1000 coins
    Events: Ivy's Nursery - August 2017
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302
    Thank you Shibuya. I have the nursery but unfortunately you need Flyger Milk to craft the cubs and of course that comes from Flyger drops. I missed the boat on the Flyger event so most likely I would have to buy a Flyger or potentially craft one from Gold Tokens in the MRC in order to start getting the drops.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    You can craft baby flyer cubs, which drop coal & bacon, in Ivy's Nursery. Collect from everything you can in WW unlimited energy to get maxxed out on the things needed to grow these resource dropping pets from the Nursery.
    WW and events that call for them are the main reason I have several dozen of the cows, chickens, pigs, geese, minks, etc.....I can top off Bacon or Roast Chicken or whatever color flower (I have several doz. of the various color droppers) needed to build whatever baby I am interested in. I can't recall Ivy's Nursery ever being used in an event, so I can build an animal after WW and not worry about tying up a building.
    Yes thank you. I have the nursery but you need Flyger milk to make the cubs. The milk drops from Flygers which I don?t have unfortunately

Fashion Designer
    Logging in every few hours early on was key for me. I also spent some time doing "pond rounds" every 10 minutes to get planks. I have a half dozen wells in addition to roughly 1&1/2 dozen ponds. The wells recharge even quicker for planks. I didn't need to actually chop trees until later, between the Dead Trees for beaver droppings and my Sawmills, I had enough wood to be building & collecting from the Workshops every few hours. I keep a few dozen trees on hand, so I grew more in between collecting from Coal and Wool sources, and pond/well collection. My mines dropped enough stone where I didn't need to chop rocks.
    I find if I can plan "more" collecting/playing early into the event, I can generally finish even if I have an "unlucky" drop rate that particular event. If I am "lucky" I can finish easily/early, if I am "unlucky" I can decide if I want to put in the extra effort to get the final prize. Because when I am "unlucky", it takes a lot more logins/collections than otherwise.
    Thank you for your very useful tips!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I think the little duck family is a great idea. I like having a mama and babies walking around. And she's walking along a path so cute!

It won't let me edit the thumbnail? I'm sorry for doubling up on photos. The top photo is easier to see.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	52A53BB1-F630-48B9-8380-25831795DAAB.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	237.7 KB 
ID:	59955
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CBC0CE13-D520-4692-B421-E09768972A09.jpeg 
Views:	22 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	59954  

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Yes thank you. I have the nursery but you need Flyger milk to make the cubs. The milk drops from Flygers which I don?t have unfortunately
    At 15 gold tokens, an armored flyger isn't as hard to get as some of the other critters.

And I may be imagining it, but I could have sworn my Dark Knight dropped Flyger milk this AM. It's not in the listed drops, so I am not 100%, but Something I have in the area of where I cluster my Mithril droppers gave Flyger milk!

I think I got my Bengal Tiger during a sale a while back, and that drops Flyger milk too.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Can Gift for the Baron be used for anything? Wonder if I should craft more.

Fashion Designer
    At 15 gold tokens, an armored flyger isn't as hard to get as some of the other critters.

And I may be imagining it, but I could have sworn my Dark Knight dropped Flyger milk this AM. It's not in the listed drops, so I am not 100%, but Something I have in the area of where I cluster my Mithril droppers gave Flyger milk!

I think I got my Bengal Tiger during a sale a while back, and that drops Flyger milk too.
    Awesome. Thank you for the tips!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    Can Gift for the Baron be used for anything? Wonder if I should craft more.
    What do you mean by 'Gift for the Baron'?

Edit, thanks Galadraal, I was thinking stonecast maybe meant 'Feed the Baron!', not remembering one of the requirements was called this
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 07-07-21 at 07:22 AM.

Executive Chef
    It's one of the last items needed for the last update so unless you are a collector there's no need to make another gift to the Baron