Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/24: As Busy As A Baron | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Beaver Dam appears to act like a pond. I got water, mermaid scales and 15 coins. It has a 5 hour timer and can be sold for 0.
    I really liked the look of this and thought the beavers deserved their own place.
    Thanks, is it 2x2 or 3x3? I guess 2x2 as it looks very similar to the pond.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Beaver Dam appears to act like a pond. I got water, mermaid scales and 15 coins. It has a 5 hour timer and can be sold for 0.
    I really liked the look of this and thought the beavers deserved their own place.
    Thank you for posting. I was also looking for info on the beaver dam and wondering if I should buy it.
    ~ Always adding new neighbors. My storm8 id is auntprish

Fashion Designer
    I don?t think I?m going to be to able to finish. I?m just now making the duck hat and still have to collect and build the beams and blocks plus the 3 nests. I?m completely out of coal and have to spend all my energy chopping rocks for that. Then the tree chopping and pond collecting plus feathers comes next. And then do it all over again for the final step. I don?t know how ppl have finished this so early. Are you doing it with this huge supply of energy that I always hear about in the forum? Or are you speeding things up with gems? How is it possible to finish so quickly or even finish at all??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    I don?t think I?m going to be to able to finish. I?m just now making the duck hat and still have to collect and build the beams and blocks plus the 3 nests. I?m completely out of coal and have to spend all my energy chopping rocks for that. Then the tree chopping and pond collecting plus feathers comes next. And then do it all over again for the final step. I don?t know how ppl have finished this so early. Are you doing it with this huge supply of energy that I always hear about in the forum? Or are you speeding things up with gems? How is it possible to finish so quickly or even finish at all??
    Many of us started playing in 2012. SpiritWind is great about always posting on the first page of each event, what will be need. Others will post where to get items, such as coal. I think it was on page 3 of this tread. Don?t give up, we all have incomplete items. The post are great help. Always log on the first or second day of an event. Good luck.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Oldtimers like me have in general a decent flock of daily & weekly alicorns. so this kind of event is more slowed by crafting. I did not speed anything, just harvested resources as I crafted. For coal I have >100 flyger cups out.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I'm sorry RoyalBlue305. This event is hugely energy intensive. I'll share what I did maybe it will be helpful.

I think it helped that I began the event with 99 of each wool and coal. For the most part, I only gathered what I needed, as I needed it for the step I was on. And I alternated what I gathered each time I logged in. I have 7 flyger Cubs and 7 faux reindeer to keep up with coal, and 5 sheep plus Bo Peep for wool. I would gather from my 14 coal droppers, then 6 wool droppers, then 20 wells/ponds. If I had more energy but already collected from my wells and ponds, I set a timer and came back to use the rest of my energy. I messed up initially with cutting trees. Growing rounds of trees stalled me out and wasted a good bit of time and energy. When I went back to wells and ponds to collect the planks (especially with timers) I had much better success. I also gathered from mines and sawmills any time they became available. It sounds like you are struggling with the coal. You may have something else in inventory that drops coal.

I have 2 level four Wizard schools and 2 level 1 wizard's portals. Anyone who doesn't have them, I can't recommend them more highly. I think I have about 12 weekly energy droppers. I collected from each of them twice. And I have about 33 daily energy droppers that I gathered from daily. This probably was a good contributor to why I was able to finish early. I've been playing a little over a year. If anyone doesn't have many energy droppers yet, they will slowly begin to accumulate the more events you do.

I have two cabbage huts that I collect from daily. 5 of my weekly energy droppers and 11 of my daily energy droppers came from the Baron's Game tent.

I did not use gems to speed up timers. However, the #1 thing I did that I found to be the most helpful was to log in as close to every two hours as possible to take advantage of the 40 energy refill.

Despite finishing early, I was not sure I would be able to complete it. Please don't give up. I really hope you and other players who are working on it will be able to finish.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 07-04-21 at 11:10 AM.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Coal
    Found: sparking mine, deep mine, all rocks, various Baron's Game Tent prizes, Vineyard Estate, dragons, Armored Fire Dragon, Armored Ice Dragon, Royal Dragon, Faerie Dragon, Fire Fox, Moon Rock, Lonely Mummy, Frozen Campfire, Rooted Mine, Spring Dragon, Aquamarine Dragon (Baron's Tent), Adult Bijou Dragon, Adult Flare Dragon, Adult Matrix Dragon, Dark Knight's Steed, Light Knight's Steed, Dark Onyx Dragon, Flyger cub, White flyger cub, ghost knight, direwolf pup, shattered wyvern, scorched wyvern, Pink flyger cub, Woodland cannon, Enfield Kit, Silver fae dragon, Tide Dragon, Aquatic Dragon, Aquatic Wyvern, Armored Wyvern, Wyvern Hatchling, Dark Wyvern, Ring Bearer Goat, Sleeping Dragon, Pumpkin goat, Dark Wolf, Mantiwart terrarium, Onyx pearls, Armored Black Bear, Mountain of the Wilds, Cozy Campfire, Wee Carriage, Kitsunecorn Kit, Paper Tiger, Renata, Mantistorm cub, Truffle, Fangbeast puppet, Maxotaur, Sweet Kitsunecorn, Sprinkles, Spring Fangpup, Biggest Baddest Wolf, Monarch Wyvern, Kit n Boots, Rainbow Mantis, Lady Buninja, Iguana, Coral the Octomaid, Tropical Dragon, Gladys the Knight, Kang, Deep Sea Kelpie, Skelepine, Skelebeast, Marcel, Faux Reindeer, Gargoyle, Snowpile Dragon, Young Gargoyle
    Current thread: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthre...gathering-coal

Wool
    Found: sheep, stable, Sir Pigglesworth's Toy, Horse Shed level 2, Cozy Holiday Sheep (Baron's tent), Santa Sheep (Baron's tent), Glimmeregg Bunny, Ivy's Petting Zoo, Flower Power Sheep, Spitting Camel, Ostara the Satyr, Flower Sheep (Baron's Game Tent), Alpaca, Noble Stable, Black Alpaca, Tinsel Ram (Rune Market), Thankful Alpaca, Grateful Alpaca, Spring lamb, Turkey sheep, Gnome sheep, Plush castle, Plush Prince + Princess, Gold plush dragon, Plush king, Witchy alpaca, Armored Shadow Wolf, Candy Ram, Sorbet Ram, Rabbot, L10 Trade Post, Melvin, Greta, Floofbeast, Firewolf, Icewolf, Cara, Miko, Alpaca-Corn, Chester, Percival, Rabbit, White Rabbit, Prince Zahid, Ghost Sheep, Anika, Favio's Sheep, Bo, Counting Sheep, Oxa, Sleepy Sheep

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Oldtimers like me have in general a decent flock of daily & weekly alicorns. so this kind of event is more slowed by crafting. I did not speed anything, just harvested resources as I crafted. For coal I have >100 flyger cups out.
    Thank you for responding. I am sort of an old-timer lol. I started day one of this game when it was promoted as gem gift game through Restaurant Story and then got hooked on it for quite some time. Unfortunately I got super real-life busy and cut my game play back to only one S8 game and that was Farm Story which I still play. I just recently started back with Castle and thus my lack of Alicorns No Flygers either. Apparently those are only available now through purchase. So either way it?s like I?ve started over, just at Level 50 LOL.

Thank you for always helping Shibuya!
    Last edited by RoyalBlue305; 07-04-21 at 12:16 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    Many of us started playing in 2012. SpiritWind is great about always posting on the first page of each event, what will be need. Others will post where to get items, such as coal. I think it was on page 3 of this tread. Don?t give up, we all have incomplete items. The post are great help. Always log on the first or second day of an event. Good luck.
    Thank you for your reply. I too started way back then but took a lengthy hiatus. Unfortunately I don’t have all the Alicorns to help with the energy drains.

The forums are great and I read SpiritWind’s resources such as the wonderful Hub quite frequently. I very much appreciate all the help from posters such as yourself and others. Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I'm sorry RoyalBlue305. This event is hugely energy intensive. I'll share what I did maybe it will be helpful.

I think it helped that I began the event with 99 of each wool and coal. For the most part, I only gathered what I needed, as I needed it for the step I was on. And I alternated what I gathered each time I logged in. I have 7 flyger Cubs and 7 faux reindeer to keep up with coal, and 5 sheep plus Bo Peep for wool. I would gather from my 14 coal droppers, then 6 wool droppers, then 20 wells/ponds. If I had more energy but already collected from my wells and ponds, I set a timer and came back to use the rest of my energy. I messed up initially with cutting trees. Growing rounds of trees stalled me out and wasted a good bit of time and energy. When I went back to wells and ponds to collect the planks (especially with timers) I had much better success. I also gathered from mines and sawmills any time they became available. It sounds like you are struggling with the coal. You may have something else in inventory that drops coal.

I have 2 level four Wizard schools and 2 level 1 wizard's portals. Anyone who doesn't have them, I can't recommend them more highly. I think I have about 12 weekly energy droppers. I collected from each of them twice. And I have about 33 daily energy droppers that I gathered from daily. This probably was a good contributor to why I was able to finish early. I've been playing a little over a year. If anyone doesn't have many energy droppers yet, they will slowly begin to accumulate the more events you do.

I have two cabbage huts that I collect from daily. 5 of my weekly energy droppers and 11 of my daily energy droppers came from the Baron's Game tent.

I did not use gems to speed up timers. However, the #1 thing I did that I found to be the most helpful was to log in as close to every two hours as possible to take advantage of the 40 energy refill.

Despite finishing early, I was not sure I would be able to complete it. Please don't give up. I really hope you and other players who are working on it will be able to finish.
    Thank you for all your wonderful information. I don’t have some of those buildings or very many energy droppers. I play the MRC events but can’t seem to gain enough of the Gold Tokens to get many items of value. I usually only am able to get about 20-25 Gold Tokens per event. I have wanted to get the Cabbage Hut as many forum folks tout its benefits. I’ll check out more info on the Wizard Portal. I have so many things on my game from way back in the day of events but then I took a long hiatus from playing. Some of my items do however provide items such as coal wool etc but I don’t have enough so I am forced to clear rocks and check sheep. I’ve alternated on ponds and trees. I’ve seen some forum members say the 5 Tree tactic is worthwhile. I’m trying that and ponds.

Thank you for your insights. I appreciate them!