Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/24: As Busy As A Baron | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    I believe mine took 4 pets to reach full growth. Is this what everyone else got?

It is 90 minutes until they are ready.
    I think mine were 4 pets to grow up as well.

Fashion Designer
    ShibuyaCloth. This seems to be following A Song of Ice and Firewolves if you are looking for a template for your materials table.

wow just bought a bunch of ducklings and the game reset and kept my coins ....... why is this a even regular thing ........

Rhino Keeper
    6 feathers from 10 ducks on first collection.

Just have to give a huge shout out to whoever created the duckling graphic. He/she deserves an award! They have to be THE CUTEST little creatures ever. I really started playing Castle Story because of the amazingly good graphics, and we have certainly had some cuties, but they have outdone themselves with these wee ones. Their eyes! And, y'all, are the doing a split? Whatever it is, their little moves are so cute! Can you tell I'm in love? ��

Ducks seem to drop feathers about 50% of the time.

After the next upgrade you will need to collect from a duck to get an egg, so don’t collect from all of your ducks while getting the 10 feathers or you will have to wait 90 minutes before you can get an egg.

Upgrade from level 5 to level 6:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DA39A22A-4F9D-4261-A73C-58CFD4293EF6.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	144.9 KB 
ID:	59837

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    All goals written now on page 1. About to work on the pond upgrade info, then I'm off for a while... check page 1 in approx 15 mins and it will be complete.

Get out your Jewelers now in preparation.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Somebody help me with my cynicism. Do you think the reward will be a "good" dropper of golden egg/apple/nugget? Like the Golden Mine? Because my first interpretation on seeing the splash screen is, "oh, it will just be a CHANCE of golden drops." Fionn has a chance of them, and usually I get nothing. I banked him. And for just a chance, a two-week scramble to level a pond to 10 seems like an event I can sit out.

I've regretted it every time I've sat one out, though, lol.
    I suspect their drops will, as usual, be disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    I think you are right. those chance droppers can be a real drag.

I will say, though, that I participated in that Fionn event (with the banshee right?) just for the scrolls. And maybe scrolls will make it worth it for this one too.
    I had every intention of sitting this one out...and then I saw scrolls and now I fear I really have no other choice but to participate. Sigh. Why can't we just get a scroll dropper and be done with it😩

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast