Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/24: As Busy As A Baron | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    They are Walkers, check your kingdom they should be walking around
    For papaservice

Rhino Keeper
    Any opinions on if I should waste more energy finishing the beaver side pet even though I’ve completed the event? I’ve got 17 mud piles and I keep getting stupid wood piles only. Ehhhhhhh. Is there cute animation?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    Any opinions on if I should waste more energy finishing the beaver side pet even though I?ve completed the event? I?ve got 17 mud piles and I keep getting stupid wood piles only. Ehhhhhhh. Is there cute animation?
    I have the beaver pet. He's cute and drops wood, plant in a log, and patch of grass, so far. On a 4 hour timer.
    It will probably take half a dozen dead trees to get your 3 mud pies. I think he's worth it.

Fashion Designer
    does anyone have a cool method/plan for planting new saplings while cutting trees? I mean ultimately you're stuck waiting, I just like to have some grown trees vs. waiting 5 watering rounds x minutes apart.

I've tried different things and there's probably no ideal answer. Just curious what other people do.

Executive Chef
    ... Is there cute animation?
    Tame Beaver has the same animation as the Beaver you fight (when he's not fighting but just sitting there, he scratches his nose)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    does anyone have a cool method/plan for planting new saplings while cutting trees? I mean ultimately you're stuck waiting, I just like to have some grown trees vs. waiting 5 watering rounds x minutes apart.

I've tried different things and there's probably no ideal answer. Just curious what other people do.
    I keep a small forest on my north east border. About 10 acers, half a dozen of some of the others. All fully grown. That way I'm always ready.
    When a goal needs the trees I start planting new ones as I chop down the fully grown trees.
    I don't have to pay much attention, just water the new ones each time I chop some down.
    I have plenty of energy now though. Hope that helps.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Any opinions on if I should waste more energy finishing the beaver side pet even though I?ve completed the event? I?ve got 17 mud piles and I keep getting stupid wood piles only. Ehhhhhhh. Is there cute animation?
    He has the same drops as the small Portalpillar and the Autumn Treeple. I use them to gather materials for weekday warrior after I'm finished with an event and before a new one begins. So it saves me a little coin. I'm also still gathering wooden beams. When I question whether or not I want an item in an event, I usually go ahead and craft it. If I need it later for something, I will have it. I think he's a good one to craft.

About growing new trees, I try to have a full energy bar and just wait in between the watering, get them grown in one sitting. Though sometimes I just have to let the energy replenish. I try to grow small batches and not run out. I'm finding with this event I like cutting down about 5 at a time so I have more planks to work with. I think of the wait as moving forward slowly but steadily towards completing the event. I also might do a small round of coin gathering checking my higher coin yielding items. I also visit a couple neighbors while waiting.

I've been keeping a beaver out so as I chop trees I am not overrun by displaced skunkupines.. But once when I didn't have one spawned, I gathered from the pond we are building and it spawned a beaver. It doesn't do it every time but I thought it was interesting.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 06-30-21 at 04:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    They are Walkers, check your kingdom they should be walking around
    For papaservice
    OMG, thank you for that info. That?s the last place I would have looked. Used a lot of energy to get this quest finished early. Had I realized they were walkers in the beginning, might not of even attempted it. Guess I?d better read more carefully next time. My game is already so slow, put most of my walkers in storage.
    Lol, took me a while to find them but they are very cute. Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by papaservice; 06-30-21 at 06:00 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I finished and the duck family are super cute! The name of the pond changed too. (Won't post it though ) Timer still 8 hours.

[@TheQueenKnd: I literally only moved the Misty Marshland thread to Game Guides day before yesterday but I can put it back here if it's still in use for accessibility... Snakes spawn from the Swamp Settlement the first time and then the marsh trees and marsh reeds afterwards.]
    Thanks! I had no clue. I have 2 more snakes to go, but I kind of gave up because it wouldn?t ever spawn them and it just kept sending me to the swamp settlement.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by papaservice View Post
    OMG, thank you for that info. That?s the last place I would have looked. Used a lot of energy to get this quest finished early. Had I realized they were walkers in the beginning, might not of even attempted it. Guess I?d better read more carefully next time. My game is already so slow, put most of my walkers in storage.
    Lol, took me a while to find them but they are very cute. Thanks for your help.
    But you also got diplomas to wake up a student. I will be very close to waking one more up now...