Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/24: As Busy As A Baron | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I leveled up my first white duckling to adult and placed it in inventory. It would not let me place the second white duckling that was in the forge I think because it's the same name. I think you have to leave duckling #2 in the forge while you get the adult white duck dressed so that it changes it's name to dapper duck. Then it is a different animal.

I did this with Percival rabbit in the Alice and Wonderland type event. In order to have two Percival rabbits I had to make two creatures at the same time, raise one while leaving the second baby in the forge, complete TWO sets of outfits, before moving forward in the story, dress one before taking the second from the forge. Make sure you have two of each piece of clothing needed before dressing the first adult white duck. Then you should be able to raise and dress the second. I Will probably just leave him white without clothes.
    What does ?dress one? mean? It made me sell my second white duckling for zero cents; I couldn?t even store it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The requirements are indeed correct.

Low level players might want to focus on the ducks and the beaver instead of completing the whole event given how much energy is required. Check the maths and goals on page 1 to help with your decision.
    Thank you for all you do! It?s greatly appreciated!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I was pleased to see the initial $4.99 value pack with 15 minutes of unlimited energy, 40 wood planks, and 100,000 coins. I have a number of goals requiring 500,000 coins now, and I am always willing to pay $4.99 to get my accounts off to a good start for events. However, once I upgraded the pond to level 4, the cheaper value pack disappeared and now I have the one everyone is talking about that costs $9.99. I can't see what else it includes, and, tbh, I don't even need 35 minutes because I don't have enough trees to chop, etc. So now I'm disappointed. (Once again, MyMonta is disappointed. Lol! Sorry, inside joke. )

@RobinCradles - My package is still at 35 minutes of energy. I wonder if the packages might keep changing the more you level up. Maybe that's why it is having a hard time showing us what the other items are - too much variability amongst all the players? Anyway, my other accounts haven't leveled up yet. I'm going to leave them lower level for one more day so I can take advantage of the $4.99 pack. Lol!

Hmmm, just found out that even the Swampy Pond will drop planks. Yay!

And I like my trees and am disappointed to have to get rid of all of them. I like the Red Acers, but not so much the yellow ones.
    IRRATATED.
    Was going to buy the package. Had the 35 min of energy. Even read the previous post about pack changing to the 10 trade tickets. Double checked mine, pack was still at 35 energy. Hour later when I?m getting ready to buy pack, it CHANGED!!
    WARNING: if you?ve still got the 35 min pack & are thinking about buying it, pull the trigger before your pack randomly changes!!!!
    Last edited by HappyHeartBakery; 06-26-21 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate language. No swearing is allowed on the forum.
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Can it be that it's still there, but you just can't see it? (can happen when rotating things)
    Maybe you can still select it and put it in your inventory or turn/ move it.
    Good luck!
    I, too, have lost my pond! I upgraded to level 6 and it immediately disappeared. I have shut down but nothing! I have looked everywhere in my kingdom but not found it.
    ⚔Humble and Proud Servant #4⃣1⃣ of Thuakie Sword Society{⚔}==========>

Rhino Keeper
    My pond also disappeared after upgrading to level 6. I?ve shut down and checked inventory. Suggestions?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I leveled up my first white duckling to adult and placed it in inventory. It would not let me place the second white duckling that was in the forge I think because it's the same name. I think you have to leave duckling #2 in the forge while you get the adult white duck dressed so that it changes it's name to dapper duck. Then it is a different animal.

I did this with Percival rabbit in the Alice and Wonderland type event. In order to have two Percival rabbits I had to make two creatures at the same time, raise one while leaving the second baby in the forge, complete TWO sets of outfits, before moving forward in the story, dress one before taking the second from the forge. Make sure you have two of each piece of clothing needed before dressing the first adult white duck. Then you should be able to raise and dress the second. I Will probably just leave him white without clothes.
    Thanks for the reminder.

The first time we could do this was with Greta which sadly I didn?t realize until later and I still think that was a big loss. The second time was with Percival which I know about, wrote forum posts about but still bungled (SMH) but at least it wasn?t a big loss because Percival?s drops are okay. Let?s see if the third time?s the charm and I can actually get it right.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trilogylass View Post
    I, too, have lost my pond! I upgraded to level 6 and it immediately disappeared. I have shut down but nothing! I have looked everywhere in my kingdom but not found it.
    It's probably still there, you just can't see it. Try to go to 'Edit mode' and tap several places, close to where you last seen it.
    If you can select it, you can put it back in storage and get it back out again.
    Here the post from ethan about the same error :

Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    its a graphic error ... tap where you placed it and put Blank space in the inventory and take it back out and it should be fine

Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    What does ?dress one? mean? It made me sell my second white duckling for zero cents; I couldn?t even store it.
    You shouldn't have collected it already.
    It's important to realize S8 means for us to only make 1. Making 2 anyway requires timing and preparation.
    You can't have 2 White Ducklings in your realm. When you do have 2, the game forces you to sell.
    You should collect 1 and leave the other uncollected in the Magic Forge.

In later Goals we have to make a Suit and Hat to dress the White Duck and turn it into Dapper Duck.
    You should make 2 Suits and 2 Hats. Start the 'Dapper Duck' craft with your first White Duck.
    Now the White Duck is gone from your realm and game. It's being used as an 'ingredient' for the Dapper Duck.

This is the moment you can collect the second White Duck from your second Magic Forge.
    Because you don't have a White Duck anymore, the game let's you collect it.
    You should raise it and start the Dapper Duck craft for the second White Duck BEFORE you collect the first Dapper Duck craft.
    (if you collect the first Dapper Duck, the craft option will be gone, we're only allowed 1 after all..)

I got it wrong the first 2 tries (in previous events), so don't be too frustrated. Try to remember for next time.
    I moved my second Magic Forge to another location, just as a reminder to myself not to collect it.

Steps for making 2 Dapper Ducks :
    - Goal 6, Gather 1 Brown Egg
    - Goal 6, Hatch the Brown Egg in the Magic Forge. DON'T COLLECT
    - Goal 6, Gather a second Brown Egg
    - Goal 6, Hatch the second Brown Egg in your second Magic Forge. DON'T COLLECT
    - Goal 6, Collect your first White Duck from your first Magic Forge. DON'T COLLECT THE SECOND ONE! (leave it uncollected in your Magic Forge)
    - Goal 8, Craft 2 Duck Suits (gather requirements of both beforehand, and start the 2 crafts together, just in case the ability to craft disappears when you have 1)
    - Goal 9, Craft 2 Duck Hats (start the 2 crafts together, see above)
    - Goal 9, Raise White Duck (I did it in Goal 6 already, I don't think that's a problem)
    - Goal 9, Store the White Duck in your inventory and start the Dapper Duck craft in your Magic Forge. DON'T COLLECT
    - Goal 9, Collect your second White Duck from your second Magic Forge.
    - Goal 9, Raise your second White Duck and store it in your inventory
    - Goal 9, Start the Dapper Duck craft in your second Magic Forge with your second White Duck.

When they are both finished you can collect them.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 06-25-21 at 10:33 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Thx for help! My pond has returned with your suggestion!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Was going to buy the package. Had the 35 min of energy. Even read the previous post about pack changing to the 10 trade tickets. Double checked mine, pack was still at 35 energy. Hour later when I?m getting ready to buy pack, it CHANGED!!
    WARNING: if you?ve still got the 35 min pack & are thinking about buying it, pull the trigger before your pack randomly changes!!!!
    I did the 35 minute one this afternoon and it was awesome to have that much energy. I chopped down all of the trees I hated and planted and watered a bunch of aspen trees. I need them to make the potions for the academy challenge anyway....
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-26-21 at 02:02 AM. Reason: Quote only updated

The resets on this quest are freaking ridiculous! I?m getting really tired of having to redo things!