Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/24: As Busy As A Baron | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I think I'll probably finish as we are half way through and I'm working on upgrading to level 9, but I'm finding it challenging. I'm doing ok on cloth and nests but bogging down raising trees. For anyone still working on it, I am considering going back to wells with an odd pond thrown in because I think having to raise so many trees is going through more energy with less gathered material.

For any newer folk, I suggest making wells. They have been very useful for past events as well as this one. I have 11 and am going to make more when the event is done.

Sorry for the run on sentences I'm not quite awake yet.
    I've been depending on ponds/wells during this event instead of trees.My trees aren't dropping Living Wood, but my Sawmills are, so I have a wood supply from there. Other Living Wood droppers I am collecting from also occasionally drop wood too, so that's another source. I am working my way towards 2 dozen ponds as I slowly expand, I'm around 17-20 ponds now. I have about half dozen wells, probably build up a dozen in time.

My tree strategy is to buy 30 at a time. I tap on units of 10 when growing. If a weekly Ali is available, I can hit the entire group and have a few energy left for an event related item. If I am concentrating on, say, ponds, and I have 17-23 energy left after login, I can do a row of 10, collect from resource buildings & workshops, etc. My dailies let me do perhaps another row or 2 of trees. Dead trees also supply wood, I work on those if I have enough planks from the ponds/wells.

I also stock up on trees ahead of WW to make at least 1 pass then. I try to keep 30 or so around, this event has depleted them.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 07-01-21 at 11:06 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Dead trees no longer spawning beavers? Tried 3 or 4 then hard closed and reinstalled tried 2 more . . . No beaver. Do not have a monster parked.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    Off topic but on topic I saw people mentioned in the Flyger how do you get one of those I've been playing for a while. and I don't mean the baby Flyger I know that's in the nursery but you got to **** actual Flyger so where do they pop up from and I'm on level 50 so I'm high level
    You can craft Armored Flygers in the Mystic Research Center. They drop flyger milk as well as earth wisp, wisp lantern, etc.

Rhino Keeper
    Where is the duck family? I saw it in my inventory and when I came back in it was gone. Was it in your inventory before you placed it on the board?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LocalNews View Post
    Where is the duck family? I saw it in my inventory and when I came back in it was gone. Was it in your inventory before you placed it on the board?
    They are walkers so if they are checked in your town square, they are somewhere around. They are so short that they can easily be hidden behind other items.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I just finished. This event should be pretty easy to finish in the 2 week time frame for everyone.

I do have lots of stored energy, but even without that I feel this event could be done without much if any extra energy and no need to log in many times a day. I barely logged on from 12pm Friday until 10 pm Sunday, and random logins the rest of the time. Finished Weds morning. (Events start Thurs 2pm for me).
    I?ve logged in a lot and I bought two of the packages and I?m not done yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I think I'll probably finish as we are half way through and I'm working on upgrading to level 9, but I'm finding it challenging. I'm doing ok on cloth and nests but bogging down raising trees. For anyone still working on it, I am considering going back to wells with an odd pond thrown in because I think having to raise so many trees is going through more energy with less gathered material.

For any newer folk, I suggest making wells. They have been very useful for past events as well as this one. I have 11 and am going to make more when the event is done.

Sorry for the run on sentences I'm not quite awake yet.
    I?m mostly collecting from wells and ponds. I cut down all of the trees I don?t like and nowim just doing collections from the wells and ponds.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I've been depending on ponds/wells during this event instead of trees.My trees aren't dropping Living Wood, but my Sawmills are, so I have a wood supply from there. Other Living Wood droppers I am collecting from also occasionally drop wood too, so that's another source. I am working my way towards 2 dozen ponds as I slowly expand, I'm around 17-20 ponds now. I have about half dozen wells, probably build up a dozen in time.

My tree strategy is to buy 30 at a time. I tap on units of 10 when growing. If a weekly Ali is available, I can hit the entire group and have a few energy left for an event related item. If I am concentrating on, say, ponds, and I have 17-23 energy left after login, I can do a row of 10, collect from resource buildings & workshops, etc. My dailies let me do perhaps another row or 2 of trees. Dead trees also supply wood, I work on those if I have enough planks from the ponds/wells.

I also stock up on trees ahead of WW to make at least 1 pass then. I try to keep 30 or so around, this event has depleted them.
    Wow! That is a lot of ponds! I have two regular ponds and two wells.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    Dead trees no longer spawning beavers? Tried 3 or 4 then hard closed and reinstalled tried 2 more . . . No beaver. Do not have a monster parked.
    If you ga back 1 page, you can read this has already been reported to S8.
    Nothing to do but wait and hope they fix it.

Fashion Designer
    I also depended on the wells this time for the planks. They gave better drops than the ponds.
    I have 14 wells and usually got 5 planks. Only a five minute wait to go again.
    I had 20 ponds and would only get 5 from them too.
    It turned out not as energy hungry as I thought, finishing with 7 days left.
    But then, we didn't get any energy droppers or ticket droppers. I liked it, it was fun.