Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ice Pops Event - 2021 June 23

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    I'm sitting this one out, but I'm obvs still getting drops as I farm, and I got 2 from fishing after 20, and none from Apple trees. I hope your drops improve.
    Thanks! I managed to get from about +60 baits.

I still haven't gotten anything from the studio, I'm going to switch from buttons since nothing from that.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

9th Day is Locked!

Hey everyone! I?m new to posting on forums, so redirect me if I?m writing this question in the wrong area. I have a question about an issue I?m having with the ice pop collection. For the 9th piece, the yellow, blue, red Banded Ice Pop from the apple tree (or cocoa I?m not sure), it shows up as a question mark and is locked even though the day has been way past. This is the only collection piece that?s glitched for me, no matter what I try (force closing) I can?t get it to unlock. I can?t turn in any collections and unfortunately won?t get the amazing lizard I want to try for! I know that the event is almost over, so there?s not much time hence why I?m asking if any Mods are on here, can you please check this out and correct it? If you need any more info let me know, I wasn?t sure if I should email the support because the event might be over by then. Thank you in advance if anyone can help me out!

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobthehobo101 View Post
    Hey everyone! I?m new to posting on forums, so redirect me if I?m writing this question in the wrong area. I have a question about an issue I?m having with the ice pop collection. For the 9th piece, the yellow, blue, red Banded Ice Pop from the apple tree (or cocoa I?m not sure), it shows up as a question mark and is locked even though the day has been way past. This is the only collection piece that?s glitched for me, no matter what I try (force closing) I can?t get it to unlock. I can?t turn in any collections and unfortunately won?t get the amazing lizard I want to try for! I know that the event is almost over, so there?s not much time hence why I?m asking if any Mods are on here, can you please check this out and correct it? If you need any more info let me know, I wasn?t sure if I should email the support because the event might be over by then. Thank you in advance if anyone can help me out!
    Email support at the bottom of my post. Mods cannot check your games as they are players just like you.
    You could try deleting the game and reinstalling it. You have to have a game like Dagon story on your iPad or phone, the device you are playing on bcau ihas a place to enter your user name and password.

Even locked you should still be able to collect the item.
    Apple Trees high level farms
    Cocoa trees lower level farms.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks for the suggestions I got one from cocoa tree, and I will continue to collect my cocoa trees. I didn?t have to reinstall luckily, I will remember this for the future, Thank you again for your help Judy!

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobthehobo101 View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions I got one from cocoa tree, and I will continue to collect my cocoa trees. I didn?t have to reinstall luckily, I will remember this for the future, Thank you again for your help Judy!
    You are welcome and Good Luck!
    Beings the event ends tomorrow I would set an alarm so I could collect as often as possible.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234