Thread: Friends of the Flame Volcano Lv. 6 - Deco only?

Fashion Designer

Friends of the Flame Volcano Lv. 6 - Deco only?

The final upgraded Level 6 Volcano from the Friends of the Flame event is still Deco only. Is this intentional, or perhaps an error that could be fixed? ❤️
    As the main upgraded building of the Event, shouldn't it have drops?

(Issue was brought up in the Event thread shortly after the Event finished, i'm just posting here in hopes of updates as storing and placing volcano back out still results in non-collectible deco- sorry if wrong course of action! )

Executive Chef
    Thanks for posting here stormaurora!
    It's not really motivating if the item/ building we're upgrading turn deco only post event.
    When this happened in the past it was a bug, so I hope that's the case now too, and S8 can fix it.

Fashion Designer
    Agreed 100% !

I wonder if folks just wrote it off and stored it post-event, I really love the graphics so kept it out for now (also to keep an eye on it).
    Hope it is a bug- Would be a shame if not .

Thanks for all that you do, S8- would love an answer on this one!
    ❤️

Executive Chef
    I love the graphics too (+animation). And you have to have some bigger deco's next to all the animals and people I think.
    It looks so good with (among other things) Journei, Island Palms and Bedelia

Please please please make this a 1000+ dropper S8
    It's a 3x3, and we upgraded it, so I really think it deserves to have a nice drop