Thread: Just starting out - goals not completing

Just starting out - goals not completing

I just started out in this game a few days ago. I'm at the point where you need to breed the rhino and panda together to get a rock and nature type animal. I've done this several times, but the game never says the goal is completed. The wording of the goal seems like you just needed to start the breeding process, but even after the process finishes, it will not recognize that I've done it.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    I noticed you've completed the goal. When a goal asks you to have a certain animal, the animal must reach level 1 to qualify. In the egg state the goal will not recognize the animal yet. Hope this helps!

Sorry, I guess I should have stated this. The goal I'm trying to complete is the nurturing nature goal. This goal just states you need to breed the rhino and panda together. This one isn't to breed a certain animal. Although I do also have the goal to have a plantlers, is that the animal I need to have to consider the nurturing nature goal completed? So far, I've got a fairy ferret, a cottonmouth viper, a honey bear, and a werewolf all through breeding. I'll keep trying for a plantlers and see if that completes it, thanks!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phychicdarkgirl View Post
    Sorry, I guess I should have stated this. The goal I'm trying to complete is the nurturing nature goal. This goal just states you need to breed the rhino and panda together. This one isn't to breed a certain animal. Although I do also have the goal to have a plantlers, is that the animal I need to have to consider the nurturing nature goal completed? So far, I've got a fairy ferret, a cottonmouth viper, a honey bear, and a werewolf all through breeding. I'll keep trying for a plantlers and see if that completes it, thanks!
    Yes, the quest is looking for one of these:
    - Plantlers
    - Grassquatch
    - Bamboon

Once you have one of those on the game board it should complete.