Thread: I can't log on with other devices.

New Resident

I can't log on with other devices.

This just started this morning. I can no longer access this game on my Android phone. It only exists on my iPad. I tried getting into it on my iPod Touch. It doesn't work. It won't work on my old Android phone. If I get logged out on my iPad, I'm afraid I will lose it altogether. I have no problems with Bakery Story or Fashion Story.

New Resident
    Correction: I can get into on my iPad Touch as long as I'm signed into Game Center.

Nightclub Owner
    This is a side effect (only for RS) of having your game linked to the iOS Game Center. As far as I'm aware, there's nothing we can do on our end to fix the issue.

If you want your game transferred to your droid device, you'll most likely need to open a Support Ticket with the s8 team.

New Resident
    This did start right after my iPad updated the other day. Leave it to Apple to gobble up my game so that I can't play it on my Android phone.

New Resident
    I just found out that Storm 8 no longer supports Restaurant Story. I guess I just wing play it anymore.

Nightclub Owner
    If you're having trouble getting your Ticket through to Support, you could try to PM a Mod and ask for their help.

You can find a list of Mods on the RS Main Page - they're written in purple under the heading: Forum Information and Options.

Rhino Keeper
    Contact Support and tell them you want to disconnect your game from the Game Center. They'll help.

Once they do that and you play on your iPad, the game should ask you if you want to connect to the Game Center and you can choose not to, which, IMHO, should be an option anyway instead of automatically linking you to the Game Center.