Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spin To Win: Fireflies - 2021 June 18

Really want the firflies in the spin, have spent so many diamonds intentionally and the game also sucks diamonds away accidentally 😅 am unluckiest in lucky spin did not get golden ox earlier or foo dog during Chinese New Year that I really wanted. Want the fireflies, ready to speak more diamonds 💎 😤😤 make this happen stormieee!!

Executive Chef
    One more day.. will I get the fireflies or another unwanted expansion paper .. (fingers crossed for fireflies) pleaseeeee offer something else instead of the expansion paper. What a waste.. have gotten this more than once.. I also spent gems twice on this (60 total) just to get a expansion part from one of them .. man..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    I see no reason why this shouldn't be the case. I pushed an update to allow Fireflies into the Bug Barn.

e: Just realized I didn't update the tooltip to reflect that yet. It'll still work, but I'll push the text update later today since it's minor.
    MERCI,
    Bonne journee (day).

Executive Chef
    Didn't win the fireflies. Maybe I will be able to finally own them one day by buying them in the market. Please put this on sale soon!!

Executive Chef
    Didn't get what I wanted,.. butI don't even care too much that I didn't even get it. Can't lie that I was slightly tempted at the beginning, but since I'm probably going to stop buying gems now - I thought "I might as well keep the last gems I have and save it for something more important"

Don't regret it either, they're just going to be offered for free or even just more directly again. Personally, I wouldn't be able to justify within my mind a 30 gem wheel spin just for 4 paths that if I wait for, will be offered for less than 10 gems, if not free in the future. Not that it's a bad thing, but I could save more gems and even money if I just be patient and wait for a bit. Even if I really wanted them. My impulses have gotten better. Anytime I seen something in the past on the game, the gem purchase were always justified in my mind and I had to buy it, even if didn't really need or want it. But now I have my restraints. I count that as a win in itself for me. Actually proud of myself for it, self-improvement? We love to see it.

(Too be clear, I'm not shaming those who buy into this sort of thing, I'm just speaking for myself and how I am glad I changed my ways)
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 06-26-21 at 12:26 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12