Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: DRAGON TALES: Emotion Explorers - 2021 Jun 18

  1. #1

    DRAGON TALES: Emotion Explorers - 2021 Jun 18

    Emotion Explorers - new dragon tales event

    Name:  emotionexplorers.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  121.4 KB

    How to play:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111718-%26%2311088%3B-Dragon-Story-Main-Guide-%26%2311088%3B&p=1640435&viewfull=1#post1640435

    Dragon Tales Chapters:
    Complete all chapters of the dragon tales event to earn exclusive dragons, including the Ultra Rare Fragile Dragon! Tap Start to begin your timer!

    Chapter 1:
    1. Plant 6 Firapples
    2. Harvest 6 Firapples
    3. Feed ANY dragons 5 times (Act Prize: 280 Mood Rings)
    4. Plant ANY 6 crops (Act Prize: 1 Argument Marker)

    Chapter 2:
    1. Feed ANY dragons 8 times
    2. Plant 3 Inpruberries (Act Prize: 280 Mood Rings)
    3. Collect Mood Rings from Breeding (Act Prize: 1 Argument Marker)
    4. Start crafting your Argument Dragon (Act Prize: 15,000 coins)

    Chapter 3:
    1. Finish crafting and Hatch your Argument Dragon
    2. Raise Argument Dragon to Level 3 (Act Prize: 280 Mood Rings)
    3. Start the Inner Peace Quest (Act Prize: 2,500 food)

    Chapter 4:
    1. Start the Outer Calm Quest.
    2. Raise Argument Dragon to level 4
    3. Breed with a Mist Dragon (Act Prize: 280 Mood Rings)
    4. Start crafting a Funflower (Act Prize: 12 Mystic Maps)

    Chapter 5:
    1. Raise Argument Dragon to level 7
    2. Craft and decorate with a Funflower (Act Prize: 280 Mood Rings)
    3. Collect Mood Rings from Breeding (Act Prize: 1 Embarrassed Marker)
    4. Start the Inner Peace Quest (Act Prize: 4,000 food)

    Chapter 6:
    1. Start crafting a Happy Masks
    2. Hatch a common Fury Dragon (Act Prize: 1 Embarrassed Marker)
    3. Start the Outer Calm Quest
    4. Raise Argument Dragon to level 11
    5. Collect Mood Rings from Breeding (Act Prize: 280 Mood Rings)

    Chapter 7:
    1. Complete the Inner Peace Quest.
    2. Raise Argument Dragon to level 13. (Act Prize: 1 Embarrassed Marker)
    3. Craft and decorate with another Happy Masks (Act Prize: 280 Mood Rings)
    4. Breed with an Argument Dragon (Act Prize: 1 Embarrassed Marker)
    5. Start crafting your Embarrassed Dragon (Act Prize: 12 Island Parts)

    Chapter 8:
    1. Raise Embarrassed Dragon to level 5
    2. Breed Argument Dragon with a Fury Dragon
    3. Win 1 Fight with your Embarrassed Dragon
    4. Raise Fury Dragon to level 6 (Act Prize: 650 Mood Rings)
    5. Win 2 Fights in the Battle Arena (Act Prize: 4 Funflowers)

    Chapter 9:
    1. Win 2 Fights with your Embarrassed Dragon
    2. Raise Embarrassed Dragon to level 8
    3. Complete the Inner Peace Quest
    4. Craft a Superb Story (Act Prize: 1,100 Mood Rings)
    5. Raise Argument Dragon to level 14 (Act Prize: 60 Raw Marbles)

    Chapter 10:
    1. Receive 5 Friendly Letters from Neighbors
    2. Harvest 6 Firapples
    3. Raise Embarrassed Dragon to level 12
    4. Craft and decorate with a Emotional Clock
    5. Win 4 fights in the Battle Arena (Act Prize: 1,840 Mood Rings)

    Grand Prize: Fragile Dragon
    Last edited by Paul__; 06-19-21 at 03:38 PM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

    Need me? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Storm8 Support Link

  2. #2
    Can someone tell me pls.
    When will this event end (the time it ends and next event begins) ?
    Thanks.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,499
    Quote Originally Posted by nhhgenesis538 View Post
    Can someone tell me pls.
    When will this event end (the time it ends and next event begins) ?
    Thanks.
    It will end on Tuesday at noon Pacific Mountain Time, and the next event will start immediately thereafter.

  4. #4
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5,318
    I posted this in another thread but realize that it belongs here:

    Here are the tasks you can complete early:

    Hatch & evolve the Chapter 2, Chapter 6 and Chapter 7 dragons - in this event that would be Argument to level 14, Fury to level 06 and Embarrassed to level 12
    In Chapter 4 you start crafting a Funflower (decor) - keep it in the Craft Shop until Chapter 5 where it tells you to decorate with it
    In Chapter 6 you start crafting a Happy Masks (decor) - keep it in the Craft Shop until Chapter 7 where it tells you to decorate with it
    For any Chapter that tells you to complete a quest (for example Chapter 7 step one is complete the Inner Peace Quest) you can start it early (overnight works for me) and then hit complete when prompted
    Chapter 9, Craft a Superb Story (material) you will need 2 of these but you can start the first one early so it's done by the time you get to this step
    Chapter 10, you can plant your Firapples early and harvest them when prompted
    In Chapter 10 you need to craft and decorate with an Emotional Clock (decor) this can be crafted early but don't place until prompted

    During the whole event, you should be completing quests for parts. Here's the breakdown of how many you need and how many you'll get from going on quests for tasks:

    #1 – Inner Peace Quest (Perfect Prologues) – 10 needed total – 04 from tasks (2.5 hours)
    #2 – Outer Calm Quest (Favored Fables) – 9 needed total – 02 from tasks (3 hours)

    Hope this helps. If you have any questions, let me know
    Island Name: Amer Island

    1790+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    380+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,499
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    It will end on Tuesday at noon Pacific Mountain Time, and the next event will start immediately thereafter.
    I am so sorry, but I posted incorrectly!!! The event will end Sunday night at midnight (so the beginning of Monday). I forgot that Dragon Tales are different from other events.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I am so sorry, but I posted incorrectly!!! The event will end Sunday night at midnight (so the beginning of Monday). I forgot that Dragon Tales are different from other events.
    I think your first reply post is correct one, mymonta.
    Depending upon it, I have to play to win specific prize in bingo.
    It would be nice if forum Moderator could be able to confirm it.

  7. #7
    By the way, where is kooky panda gone.
    I do not see him lately.

  8. #8
    New Resident
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by nhhgenesis538 View Post
    I think your first reply post is correct one, mymonta.
    Depending upon it, I have to play to win specific prize in bingo.
    It would be nice if forum Moderator could be able to confirm it.
    Tales gives an option to start right away or delay to next day. If you started right away then tales ends Sunday midnight Pacific time. If you delayed 1 day tales ends Monday midnight Pacific time.

    The next event starts as it would on Tuesday at 10:30 am Pacific time.

    What I have never checked however, are the quests and spell shop items still available after midnight Monday until the Tuesday update is done.
    Last edited by Rfs0404; 06-26-21 at 10:41 AM.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by nhhgenesis538 View Post
    I think your first reply post is correct one, mymonta.
    Depending upon it, I have to play to win specific prize in bingo.
    It would be nice if forum Moderator could be able to confirm it.
    If you started on Day 1, the event should end Monday at 3 AM Eastern / 12 AM Pacific. If you began during day 2, it will expire Tuesday 3 AM Eastern / 12 AM Pacific.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

    Need me? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Storm8 Support Link

  10. #10
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    289
    Did the time to complete the tales go down by a day or something? I find that I?m coming down to the wire and I didn?t even struggle to get the common dragon

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •