Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fury Dragon - 2021 Jun 18

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Athabasca55 View Post
    Question, if I’ve got Fury on the nest now, can I hatch it ahead of the Tales chapter asking for it? Thanks!
    You can also evolve it to level 6 early
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    You can also evolve it to level 6 early
    Ooooh, didn’t know that! I haven’t played Tales in ages…thanks for the intel.

Rhino Keeper
    Woohoo! I find commons are often easier to get with super rares or ultras.

Woohoo! I find commons are often easier to get with super rares or ultras.
    Congratulations!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Nightclub Owner
    Here are the tasks you can complete early:

Hatch & evolve the Chapter 2, Chapter 6 and Chapter 7 dragons - in this event that would be Argument to level 14, Fury to level 06 and Embarrassed to level 12
    In Chapter 4 you start crafting a Funflower (decor) - keep it in the Craft Shop until Chapter 5 where it tells you to decorate with it
    In Chapter 6 you start crafting a Happy Masks (decor) - keep it in the Craft Shop until Chapter 7 where it tells you to decorate with it
    For any Chapter that tells you to complete a quest (for example Chapter 7 step one is complete the Inner Peace Quest) you can start it early (overnight works for me) and then hit complete when prompted
    Chapter 9, Craft a Superb Story (material) you will need 2 of these but you can start the first one early so it's done by the time you get to this step
    Chapter 10, you can plant your Firapples early and harvest them when prompted
    In Chapter 10 you need to craft and decorate with an Emotional Clock (decor) this can be crafted early but don't place until prompted

During the whole event, you should be completing quests for parts. Here's the breakdown of how many you need and how many you'll get from going on quests for tasks:

#1 – Inner Peace Quest (Perfect Prologues) – 10 needed total – 04 from tasks (2.5 hours)
    #2 – Outer Calm Quest (Favored Fables) – 9 needed total – 02 from tasks (3 hours)

Hope this helps. If you have any questions, let me know

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Here are the tasks you can complete early:

Hatch & evolve the Chapter 2, Chapter 6 and Chapter 7 dragons - in this event that would be Argument to level 14, Fury to level 06 and Embarrassed to level 12
    In Chapter 4 you start crafting a Funflower (decor) - keep it in the Craft Shop until Chapter 5 where it tells you to decorate with it
    In Chapter 6 you start crafting a Happy Masks (decor) - keep it in the Craft Shop until Chapter 7 where it tells you to decorate with it
    For any Chapter that tells you to complete a quest (for example Chapter 7 step one is complete the Inner Peace Quest) you can start it early (overnight works for me) and then hit complete when prompted
    Chapter 9, Craft a Superb Story (material) you will need 2 of these but you can start the first one early so it's done by the time you get to this step
    Chapter 10, you can plant your Firapples early and harvest them when prompted
    In Chapter 10 you need to craft and decorate with an Emotional Clock (decor) this can be crafted early but don't place until prompted

During the whole event, you should be completing quests for parts. Here's the breakdown of how many you need and how many you'll get from going on quests for tasks:

#1 – Inner Peace Quest (Perfect Prologues) – 10 needed total – 04 from tasks (2.5 hours)
    #2 – Outer Calm Quest (Favored Fables) – 9 needed total – 02 from tasks (3 hours)

Hope this helps. If you have any questions, let me know
    This is awesome and generous of you. Thank you so much.

Nightclub Owner
    This is awesome and generous of you. Thank you so much.
    Aw, you're welcome. I love helping out and sharing tips & info. We have a great community here

Farm Supplier
    These common dragons are just so difficult to breed sometimes...
    After speed boost for egg and breeding X10, after 200 gold spent on speed all this...I finally bought the dragon at the market...
    In 20 minutes I just spend 400 gold...

Executive Chef
    still none. guess i'll be saving food
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    still none. guess i'll be saving food
    Same here. I've been trying Crusader with Diamond for days nonstop now, and no matter what, I *cannot* get it. I even have the bloody Argument dragon already fed to lvl 13. So stupid that there is NO other way to even craft the SuperUltraMegaRare 'Common', versus the LB and WE. Man, this game...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast