Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Castle Story 06/17: Monster Hunt season 33 and LB | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    If you aren't past it yet, at some point you will need eels and fish following the mermaid storyline. That's where I am (my castle is level 8) and it is slow going. I now have the tokens to craft the loch, but not the rest of the ingredients. It will take me a while, but I will try to post it's drops, probably on the mermaid story thread as I won't remember which thread this is. Later down the line we will also need cursed items which I think come from another of the MRC creatures, also needing materials the loch drops.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've been tracking its drops and it mainly has dropped seaweed and reef slab and stones. It did drop the clown fish just now. Given its 2 hour timer, I'm happy I crafted it. Everything that drops the clown fish is rareish though... it is dropping shells a lot but I'm maxed on them so I get the black flag message.
    I need to go read the mermaid storyline thread and see if there are some tips. I will probably still try to make one.

Fashion Designer
    I was all excited about crafting the loch and was amassing tokens ... and then looked at the ingredients. I have never had that many shells and fishies, lol. I should have remembered that a dropper like that will require the same items to craft it. :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've been tracking its drops and it mainly has dropped seaweed and reef slab and stones. It did drop the clown fish just now. Given its 2 hour timer, I'm happy I crafted it. Everything that drops the clown fish is rareish though... it is dropping shells a lot but I'm maxed on them so I get the black flag message.
    Thanks a lot. I have a lot to craft in the MRC still, so am not sure whether it?s worth crafting it. I have been going pretty slow with mermaid story line and am on the last stage to upgrade it to level 10. So pretty confused.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'd craft this later then. Concentrate on upgrading to L10 as the drops from the castle are good as is the coin drop. The glimmer Loch can wait... unicorns first from the MRC then energy droppers.

My castle is at level 9. Some of the resources are very hard to accumulate, so I took a gamble and crafted the glimmer loch. I'll try to post some info on the drops, updating this post as I go. I'm working to complete mermaid mayhem so that may give more drops if I finish it. It has a 2 hour refresh with 8 gems to make it collectible again. Mermaid Mayhem (which I think has a good reward) and pink aquapanther crafting boosts did not seem to increase rare drops.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5F0BEA91-6DC3-43AD-8C8B-F35A5D5C6A76.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	37.1 KB 
ID:	59978

(x12) Reef slab & 1500+ coins
    black flag orange shell +$1515
    Black flag blue coral +$1535
    Ocean clay, seaweed +$1530
    (x2) Reef slab, seaweed +$1530
    (x2) Reef slab, orange shell, +$1530
    My 17th collection gave: 1 clown fish, seaweed and 1500+ coin

Coin drops were between 1515 - 1565.

Wow, so far it's not looking worth the cost of eels and clownfish used to craft it.. And I didn't see any difference with mermaid mayhem (which gave a nice amount of clownfish and eels as reward) or crafting the pink aquapanther boosts.

I am beginning to think that this is intended to mostly be decoration.

During 20 collections, I received 1 rare, a clown fish. I thought about comparing it to chopping coral reefs and getting the normal drop of one rare drop per coral reef chopped. Only instead of paying 80,000 coins for the coral reef, I received 30,000 coins (1515 coin x 20 collections) for my 20 energy. While it's not a good resource for rare ingredients, it's 1515 coins every 2 hours which is higher than most event buildings. If you are still doing the mermaid event I would probably not craft it because of the amount of rare resources it requires to make.

Has anyone info on other aquatic type MRC creature drops?
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 07-08-21 at 09:23 AM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567