Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pop's Barbecue Event - 2021 June 16

I?m beyond frustrated with this game. First, it didn?t register my delivery to take me to the next step. Now I just picked up my second lemon cotton candy for another delivery and it didn?t register. I find every event there?s a glitch. It?s becoming pointless to try 😒

(Sorry need to vent. SUPER fed up!)

Executive Chef
    Turned in 8 more times to the smoker truck and still no monkey grill master prize. this makes a total of 38 turned in. This doesn't even surprise me! Ugh, so annoyed. I will be able to turn in 3 more before time runs out, but I highly doubt I will get the monkey.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJenny007 View Post
    I?m beyond frustrated with this game. First, it didn?t register my delivery to take me to the next step. Now I just picked up my second lemon cotton candy for another delivery and it didn?t register. I find every event there?s a glitch. It?s becoming pointless to try ��

(Sorry need to vent. SUPER fed up!)
    I am confused?
    As far as I know no glitches in this Event.
    We are making lawn mowers and turning them in.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

What was the idea of making us do 75 lawnmowers first for the monkey chicken etc and the ANOTHER 75 lawn mowers for nothing. Need to be clear about objectives and what prize we get for the efforts Stormiee!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I am confused?
    As far as I know no glitches in this Event.
    We are making lawn mowers and turning them in.
    I have marked all but the pet off but have no scarecrows, football plays or chain markers in my cellar. I had no football posts until this afternoon when I got a set, checked my cellar and there were FIVE!

Rarely is there a glitch in my game play that bothers me enough to post but this time I won the referee scarecrow, football plays and the chain marker, they're not showing up in my cellar and I'm really hoping this error can be fixed. I'll take screenshots of the "what pops loves" so if need be, whomever controls the game can see the check marks next to each item.

This was a response to Farmer Steen-

Ha! I hadn't seen your post. I'm having the same problem. Also, out of +30 tries I have 10 footballs, five pom poms, three goals, no monkey grill or chicken.
    Last edited by Lillialove; 06-22-21 at 04:11 PM. Reason: This was a response to Farmer Steen

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillialove View Post
    Rarely is there a glitch in my game play that bothers me enough to post but this time I won the referee scarecrow, football plays and the chain marker, they're not showing up in my cellar and I'm really hoping this error can be fixed. I'll take screenshots of the "what pops loves" so if need be, whomever controls the game can see the check marks next to each item.
    Screenshots is a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillialove View Post
    Send the screenshots to the link at the bottom of my post.
    Contact Storm8!

Quote Originally Posted by jinglebellsfarm View Post
    What was the idea of making us do 75 lawnmowers first for the monkey chicken etc and the ANOTHER 75 lawn mowers for nothing. Need to be clear about objectives and what prize we get for the efforts Stormiee!
    The reward for What's Cooking was in your to do list.

I chose not to do this goal but either way it is stuff you are doing on farm and you got more decorations for turning in more collections.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2525.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	97.8 KB 
ID:	59823
    Contact Storm8!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast