Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pop's Barbecue Event - 2021 June 16

New Resident
    Wow guys all that sounds exciting!! Sounds awesome to get free gifts and spins or whatever. Do u know how hard it is to play on Androids? My lil treehouse does nothing n no chance to win anything free. And what monkey?

New Resident
    Also I turned in only 2 mowers into truck so far but only experience points given. Nothing in my cellar. It has checked one prize: the football marker thing. Could I have been awarded two same prizes?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by goinhamm View Post
    Wow guys all that sounds exciting!! Sounds awesome to get free gifts and spins or whatever. Do u know how hard it is to play on Androids? My lil treehouse does nothing n no chance to win anything free. And what monkey?
    I've given up on the hope that storm8 will ever give andeoi dp layers equality.
    -----------------
    Officially requesting no more ugly monkeys.

Executive Chef
    Must just be a android problem because I'm on apple iPad and I have been receiving all of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Are the players not getting the items playing on an android device or an Apple product.

I am playing on an Apple iPad and received all my prizes.

Rhino Keeper
    What’s Cookin’
    A new challenge equivalent to previous steps for 25 Jed’s Riding Mower.
    We have to make or to find 25 Morgan’sauce, 25 Lucas’sauce, ….
    We receive 1 wood plank (expansion part) for All that.
    Also 200 coins and 3 experience points.
    Last edited by Moissonor; 06-20-21 at 02:22 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Wow, Yeah Moissonor, I just got to "What's Cookin'" too and the requirements are not the normal list of 1 of each item. (plus, they wanted 25 of each already instead of the usual 23). They must have a new programmer at S8 that didn't know the prior setup?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by duckbean View Post
    After collecting from the smoker truck, I see it has checked off a couple of prizes I have won. But they are not showing in my cellar. Any ideas on why they wouldn't be there
    I'm having the same issue. Any ideas, anyone?

Executive Chef
    30 turn ins to the truck and still no monkey exotic pet. I have everything but that one. I think I'm done with this event now. I always have trouble getting the pet/exotic pet from these events

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmer_steen View Post
    I'm having the same issue. Any ideas, anyone?
    Here too. I don?t see how we can get 25 more of each mower crafted and hundreds of the items with less than 48 hours left.....Can someone or the S8 Team PLEASE check this?!?!

(cuz basically, they’re asking us to craft 50 total of each mower in 6 days since this doesn?t show up until AFTER we?ve turned in 25 already....)

Quote Originally Posted by AstronomyDan View Post
    Wow, Yeah Moissonor, I just got to "What's Cookin'" too and the requirements are not the normal list of 1 of each item. (plus, they wanted 25 of each already instead of the usual 23). They must have a new programmer at S8 that didn't know the prior setup?
    This so far is THE MOST ridiculous task ever for one plank!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast