Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ☀️ Fashion Story: Summer Sale Suggestion Thread

New Resident
    Can anyone tell me what's in the Beachfront Box that is now for sale? I'm dying to get the Beach Wedding display for ages and saved some gems for months, is that display in the box? Or is that display left for an upcoming sale? Thank you in advance for helping me...

Host(ess)
    I would love to see The Beach Wedding back!! Would even be okay for a lot of gems, I want this so much as a cherry on the pie at my shop 🥰🙏🏼

Host(ess)
    I would love to know too. Same thing here about the Beach Wedding!

New Resident
    So far four beach signs, two umbrella stands and one pretty mirror (3rd) from the box... *sigh*

New Resident
    Can you guys please put the Cafe Display up for sale as a LTO! It is a first place item from the Paris Chest ❤️

New Resident
    Please put the Cafe Display up from Paris Chest for sale as LTO! Please put the Valentine?s Day chest items(preferably the charish fountain and love waterfall) which is discontinued up for sale as LTO?s. Please put the Spring Wedding and Spring Brunch up for sale..PLEASEEEEEE!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7D633BA9-296A-43AF-8EBE-103D34B51CA5.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	60174  

Host(ess)

Beachfront box

Quote Originally Posted by HeleenKS View Post
    Can anyone tell me what's in the Beachfront Box that is now for sale? I'm dying to get the Beach Wedding display for ages and saved some gems for months, is that display in the box? Or is that display left for an upcoming sale? Thank you in advance for helping me...
    Sorry, I don?t have photos but these must be the ingredients for the Beachfront box:

1st prize : Beach Bonfire Display
    2nd prize : Lounging Poolside
    3rd prize : Vintage Shell Jewelry (Table) and/or Beach Sign
    4th prize : Starfish Mirror and/or Beach Umbrella Display and/or Coral Divider

It could be that this list is not 100% accurate, I got this information from neighbors too. Possibly 3rd and 4th prizes are mixed up, since I did not make screenshots I am not 100% sure.
    But I am sure about 2nd prize, because I got it (&#129395

I hope this will be helpful in case the Beachfront box will appear again.

New Resident
    That is so sweet of you! I was relieved to see that the Beach Wedding wasn't in there, but lost all my gems trying.. So now I bought gems for a few bucks, to finally buy the so long desired Beach Wedding. Very, very happy with it! Stupid game 😜

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by HeleenKS View Post
    That is so sweet of you! I was relieved to see that the Beach Wedding wasn't in there, but lost all my gems trying.. So now I bought gems for a few bucks, to finally buy the so long desired Beach Wedding. Very, very happy with it! Stupid game ��
    Oh I know what you mean! I am so happy with the Beach Wedding and I too lost a lot of gems with the Beachfront Box…. Don’t know why but it IS a very addictive game

Bird Bath
    Shamrock Plant
    Harp
    Aquarius Fountain
    Fairy Fountain
    Lourve

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12