Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ☀️ Dragon Story: Summer Sale Suggestion Thread

☀️ Dragon Story: Summer Sale Suggestion Thread

Dragon Story Summer Sale Suggestion Thread

With summer just around the corner, what would you like to see in a possible Summer / Back to School Sale in Dragon Story?

If there are any specific dragons, habitats, decorations, or anything else you would like to see, feel free to post them below! Pictures are highly encouraged.

Name:  F04F6413-0200-45CA-AA7F-E34B13AE69B8.jpg
Views: 822
Size:  44.3 KB

Note: Please also note that while suggestions will be taken into account, it is ultimately at the Storm8 Staff's discretion as to what actually comes on sale at the time the sale(s) go(es) live. This thread is not for suggesting new features or changes to the game. All off topic posts will be removed.
    Last edited by Paul__; 06-15-21 at 06:36 PM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    Habitats sale would be great!

Especially those designs with a home-themed habitat, to align with the current stay home sentiment ?

Any previously launched design that has a hut or house-design are to be included .. I remember that many were 3 drag capacity. Hopefully we see an upgrade also (:
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Rhino Keeper
    The 5 dragon Fairy Crossroad habitat! It has been years since it was in sale! Also bring back the old old gold producing dragons. Even if they aren't on sale for as cheap as in the past it would be great. The Five Peaks and Arcane Fire habitats for cheap would also be helpful. I'm just trying to create space so I can continue to play!

Other than that, some 5 dragon green and yellow habitats for cheap would be nice. Don't care which really.

Executive Chef
    Rosebud Floats habitat, old GPD Stainglass & Midas.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Rosebud Floats habitat, old GPD Stainglass & Midas.
    Here are their pictures:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rosebud_Floats.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	31.1 KB 
ID:	59680 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stainglass_Epic.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	26.6 KB 
ID:	59678 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Midas_Epic.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	59679
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    I hate to sound like a broken record, but WE NEED MORE LAND!!! I've had to sell off habitats that I already spent 300-500 gold for and will have to rebuy if we ever get more room
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Speeding up or doubling essence on trades and reducing ticket temple prices would also be nice for the sale.

For the summer sale, any thoughts on when it might occur? Next week or maybe 1st week in July would be my guess.

Rhino Keeper
    Gimme GPDs all day I?m trying to catch em all

Sales on GPD, 5 dragon habitats and ways to get more adventure tickets. Also reduce marble keys time from 24 hours to something less. It takes forever to expand for more land. Or let us use maps to expand on exterior land.

Rhino Keeper
    Looks like the Fire Works sale is on. This the same as the summer sale? I don't see any posting about it. Good deal on the Buccaneer Bay and decent deal on Fey type 5 dragon Habitats. I don't buy many dragons these days due to space constraints. No GPDs on sale, or at least that I don't have, still hoping old ones come back. Spent 2.5K gold, but will sit on rest. Waiting on 5 Peaks and Fairy Crossroads (good because it take 4 types and is dirt cheap) to go back on sale. That and some cheap 5 dragon yellow and green habitats. Throwing away a.lot of old 3 dragon habitats I purchased or won previously.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast