Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ☀️ Dragon Story: Summer Sale Suggestion Thread

Executive Chef
    Looking for an overhaul .. so will appreciate a lot if there are sales! GPDs if possible! Thank you! ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikep101 View Post
    Looks like the Fire Works sale is on. This the same as the summer sale? I don't see any posting about it. Good deal on the Buccaneer Bay and decent deal on Fey type 5 dragon Habitats. I don't buy many dragons these days due to space constraints. No GPDs on sale, or at least that I don't have, still hoping old ones come back. Spent 2.5K gold, but will sit on rest. Waiting on 5 Peaks and Fairy Crossroads (good because it take 4 types and is dirt cheap) to go back on sale. That and some cheap 5 dragon yellow and green habitats. Throwing away a.lot of old 3 dragon habitats I purchased or won previously.
    Yes, the Buccaneer Bay and the Fey type habitats were the deals of this sale (as far as habitats). I took a brief hiatus from the game about a year ago and must have missed out on all of those Fey habitats then, and they are so pretty, so I was happy to get them at a good price plus be able to phase out some of my single type habitats.

A couple cheap dragons, too - I got a couple Olympic Types - Ares and something else - that I hadn't seen on sale before.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Please remember to stay on topic. This thread is about suggesting items to go on sale for the Summer.

If you'd like to discuss the Fireworks Sale, the thread is here:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ale-2021-Jul-3
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Paul, so the fireworks sale isn't the summer sale? Is the summer sale the back to school sale, which is at end of summer?

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I would always like to see the old expired gold dragons come back for limited time sales. One thing that I would also like to see is the summer sale be changed to a summer and winter sale. That would make it inclusive for players from both the southern and northern hemispheres.

Host(ess)
    This might sound a little odd but is it possible to have a sale on Maps and Marble Keys (.... not Raw marble please.....) on the back to school/summer sale. I know they're for cash, and you're actually talking about "for gold" sales, but I can't buy habitats cause I need to clear land.

...You could also put the Map and Marble Key producing dragons on sale.
    Last edited by fuzyundies; 07-12-21 at 07:39 AM.

I wish for sales on habitats that hold 5 dragons, Shimmering Shrine.
    I wish for these dragons to be back and on sale: Stainglass, Midas, Goldwing and Alchemy
    Crafting dragons with less essence. Sale on Diamond Temple.

Thanks for your suggestions. End of Summer / Back to school sales are here!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12