Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: GOAL: Spruced Up Scoops - 2021 Jun. 15 (15 Days)

Yes I am having the same problem. I’m afraid the appliance will get stuck at that huge size and I’ll have to spend gems to expand to delete or store it. Please help

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bezczelnyguy View Post
    Hi!
    The proportions of the second appliance are not correct.
    Maybe some moderator can kindly contact the programmers to correct the error?

(I have problems uploading the photos...)
    Quote Originally Posted by redappleandy2 View Post
    Yes I am having the same problem. I’m afraid the appliance will get stuck at that huge size and I’ll have to spend gems to expand to delete or store it. Please help
    Thanks for the info, I've added a note to the first post on the issue and PM'd the Mods. Whichever Mod gets the PM first will forward the info to the team so keep checking the first post/thread for updates on the matter.

Rhino Keeper
    It?s says the issue is fixed on the front page but my 2nd appliance still has the same issue! Never mind I read it wrong, it’s not fixed yet it was another issue that was. Oops!
    Last edited by charaekin; 06-19-21 at 09:04 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Issue about the size of the oven has been flagged with S8. Will likely be corrected after weekend. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Issue about the size of the oven has been flagged with S8. Will likely be corrected after weekend. Thanks
    Thank you!
    Accepting new neighbors level 30 and up! God bless you all!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Mine is fixed. Thank you and Storm 8

Is the Nice Cream Cooler supposed to change shapes when doing the Classic Vanilla?
    It seems to change at the top & ice cream scoop to serve it.
    ​Amy

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Is the Nice Cream Cooler supposed to change shapes when doing the Classic Vanilla?
    It seems to change at the top & ice cream scoop to serve it.
    Has anyone else been experiencing this, and if so, could anyone provide screenshots? I can flag this over.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Well done!
    The best goal for now! I like everything! Well done! Keep up the good work!
    My rating is 10/10

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    My 2 Cents:

--I thought this goal was the strongest we've had in a while. The theme was cohesive, and it was really nice to see this goal expound on other content we had previously received in the game.
    --It looks like the counters open outward? (Facing the "opposite direction" of most counters). So it looks like a person standing in front of the counter would have access to scoop ice cream. I actually really like this; I think it adds more possibilities for how we can design our restaurant spaces.
    --The counters are my favorite of the new content and I really like how they have a clear glass-top design with different flavors of ice cream underneath. Brings back the images of old fashioned ice cream parlors
    --I also really like the chairs, and think they pair really nicely with the Cone Tables from a previous update.
    I love the counter presentation for the first appliance recipes! The tropical sorbet in particular had an amazing presentation
    --The side goal prize was really strong, but I'm not sure that the Drink Machine was the best choice of appliance for the side goal. It makes more sense than having ice cream recipes on a grill/stove/oven I suppose, but it's still worth noting that the Drink Machine isn't a basic appliance and requires parts to build.
    --The second goal prize (Topping Station) seems a bit oversized. It's 2x2 but looks like it could fit in a 2x1. This would also align it with other similar previous items.

While I think there are still issues with the goal structure overall, I'm really quite happy with this goal Looking forward to building out an ice cream parlor in my restaurant!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345