Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Spruced Up Scoops - 2021 Jun. 15 (15 Days)

Do they expect us to get all the goal parts only from material requests? That would be insane! Then it is literally impossible to make the goals without investing tons of gems.

So sad how S8 just wants to get as much money as possible out of their games without caring about the players

Fashion Designer
    Did they forget to write the code for the new parts!? Another good reason why they should reuse some of the older parts. Who cares if a few people have a few parts. Four new parts every time is getting ridiculous. You have to tap over 100 times sometimes to gift somebody something. No wonder we're all getting carpal tunnel syndrome. Give us a break please

Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Did they forget to write the code for the new parts!? Another good reason why they should reuse some of the older parts. Who cares if a few people have a few parts. Four new parts every time is getting ridiculous. You have to tap over 100 times sometimes to gift somebody something. No wonder we're all getting carpal tunnel syndrome. Give us a break please
    Yes, they should definitely make some more tabs, like basic parts and goal parts. Then this could be avoided. I think no one would care if there are hundreds of parts in just one „goal tab”, because no one needs the old parts (as long as the new parts are added in the beginning). But they should not mess up the breakfast tab with all these goal parts!

The goal keeps starting over again
    ​Amy

All working now. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Metapont1618 View Post
    Do they expect us to get all the goal parts only from material requests? That would be insane! Then it is literally impossible to make the goals without investing tons of gems.

So sad how S8 just wants to get as much money as possible out of their games without caring about the players
    When your done building your first ovens you can build the drink machine if you don?t have them as you won?t be requesting while collecting 2nd oven parts

Rhino Keeper
    Tiny food again. Why do I even hope?

I like the paper and flooring quite a lot. The tables and chairs will work nicely in the right setting. Wall decoration is nice and fun.

Counters are the kind that I do not care for and do not use. I guess someone must like them, since we get so many of them.

I very much dislike this business of having to build appliances for side goals. It forces many people to choose between main goals and side goals. Side goal recipes should be in the regular appliances. I cannot think of a good reason that they are not in the stove/oven/grill.

Executive Chef
    I love this cool summer goal, the floor items and first appliance recipes on the card look great.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Which drinkmachine do i need for the side goal?

Farm Supplier
    This s so not cool! The side goal requires the drink machine? I only have 3 and one of the recipes is 10 hrs and only gives 350 food?
    I would suggest changing this to a basic appliance and increasing the food count to at least 1000.

I am sorry now that I started this goal ����������

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast