Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Spruced Up Scoops - 2021 Jun. 15 (15 Days)

Host(ess)
    Side goal is so not worth it!
    Not everyone has 10 drink makers in storage and the food count is not enough to offset what we lose waiting to build the goal appliances.

Wish now I hadn’t started this goal at all!

Way to upset your long time players Storm8

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by JanineBeumer View Post
    Which drinkmachine do i need for the side goal?
    Sorry for the delay, full details and images on Side Goal are now posted on Page 1.

Rhino Keeper
    Oke, now I've seen the goal items I'm really disapointed.

This goal could have been so much better than a table full of rubbisch and a huge ice cone. I would love to have a icecreme parlor or people eating icecreme while walking in a park or something. The only thing I like are the tables and the seats.

Nightclub Owner
    Am I missing something here?

While working on the infographic, I keep finding myself distracted by the name of the wallpaper and tile. I stare and stare but they just are NOT making any sense to me. What is parol? Is this a typo of the world Parlor? Is this obscure/obsolete slang for ice cream? Or is it a foreign language word for frozen treats that I'm unfamiliar with?

Anyone?

I love this goal! (^_^) Finally more ice cream recipes! I'm doing both goals this time: love both prizes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Am I missing something here?

While working on the infographic, I keep finding myself distracted by the name of the wallpaper and tile. I stare and stare but they just are NOT making any sense to me. What is parol? Is this a typo of the world Parlor? Is this obscure/obsolete slang for ice cream? Or is it a foreign language word for frozen treats that I'm unfamiliar with?

Anyone?
    In Law, parol is when you say something as in a word of mouth agreement.

It could also be a decoration but the timing is off by months, probably a typo or play on words as S8 likes to do the later.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post

It could also be a decoration but the timing is off by months, probably a typo or play on words as S8 likes to do the later.
    Which, really, just makes it even more absurd to me. Clearly the walls/tiles aren't verbal agreements nor are they in any way similar to the star lantern decorations popularized in the Philippines so why?

Maybe in the morning this whole situation will make a little more sense ... or, more likely, I'll realize how ridiculous it was to think I'd find anything logical in the game, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    I like the goal too, except for the giant ice cream sundae. I too am perplexed by the name of the wallpaper and tiles.��*♀️

Rhino Keeper
    I love this goal! Why are so many complaining about the side goal!? If you don?t want to build drink machines don?t do it! I?m super excited about everything in this! I for one am super happy! Ty storm 8 for all you do!

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post

Anagram? (^_^) PAROL can change into POLAR (which is related to the icy goal in question). PAROL is also an anagram for the swedish word PORLA, witch is something refreshing. PAROL is also an anagram for ALPRO, which is a well known brand of plant based (vegan) milk products in Scandinavia. Or maybe it stems from the latin words "pae roal" witch means "Who cares?"

Cos learning is fun, haha! (^_^)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast