Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tools

Farm Supplier

Tools

So, I?m level 19 and I?m not getting any tools or parts from my deliveries. I have gotten 7 total since I started the game.

Am I missing something? I run deliveries all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirrawynne View Post
    So, I?m level 19 and I?m not getting any tools or parts from my deliveries. I have gotten 7 total since I started the game.

Am I missing something? I run deliveries all the time.
    Unfortunately they are random drops so keep sending those planes!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Unfortunately they are random drops so keep sending those planes!
    I seriously think something is wrong with my game. I?ve done over 1200 deliveries and I?ve gotten 5 tools.

Fashion Designer
    Are you on a android device? I'm on a iOS system and don't have any problems getting tools.

I seriously think something is wrong with my game. I?ve done over 1200 deliveries and I?ve gotten 5 tools.

Farm Supplier
    iOS

It?s pretty bad. I can?t place buildings because I can?t clear my land.

Did over 100 deliveries in the past 12 hours. I?m 500 deliveries from level 3 of the achievements. Only reason I get shovels or axes is because of the free stuff you get from watching ads for other games.
    Last edited by Kirrawynne; 06-22-21 at 08:22 PM.

New Resident
    iOS

It's pretty bad. I can't place buildings because I can't clear my land.

Did over 100 deliveries in the past 12 hours. I'm 500 deliveries from level 3 of the achievements. Only reason I get shovels or axes is because of the free stuff you get from watching ads for other games.
    I sent between 60-100+ deliveries today, wasn't keeping track of the number, and got 10 Old Map, 6 Land Deed, 4-8 Paint, and 3-8 Screws, 10+ Saws off the top of my head/memory from today. I seem to get a drop with every (1) plane I send out.

Either I'm getting too much or you're getting too little. Or maybe a combination of the two?

I don't personally think level plays part in it though. On my lower level farms I still get decent tool and paper drops, not nearly as frequent as on my level 40+ farm, but they're still more frequent then yours seem to be. (This isn't a drag, btw!) It's strange, but I'm not going to personally speculate any further. Other than like I said, I don't think level plays a part in it as I have a few farms below your level and above your level and I still seem to be getting more drops than you all across them farms.

Delete your game if you think there is a problem and reinstall it.
    Put Dragon story that is the game I use on your device.
    It has a place in that game to insert your user name and password so you don't lose your progress.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Delete your game if you think there is a problem and reinstall it.
    Put Dragon story that is the game I use on your device.
    It has a place in that game to insert your user name and password so you don't lose your progress.
    Thanks for the suggestion! I just reinstalled it so hopefully that will help!

Thanks for the suggestion! I just reinstalled it so hopefully that will help!
    Let us know if it makes a difference

Farm Supplier
    It hasn?t.

Im sorry, I?m just pretty frustrated right now. It shouldn?t be a drop rate of like 1 in 200 for a shovel or axe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast