Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tools

Rhino Keeper
    I have a farm level 100 and when I bought a new iPad decided to start a new farm from scratch. I got so little from drops that it became clear that I either had to be crazy patient or buy gems. The hope of the game is that you buy gems of course. I’m not patient so I reinstalled my level 100 game. I get lots and lots of drops. Not any of the new expansion parts because the game is hoping I’ll get impatient and buy gems to get them. I’ve never bought a single gem. When my current farm was just starting the game was new. All of these ads, all of these events didn’t exist. It was a simple stress relieving game. For Farm Story 2 there truly were ‘good old days’. And you didn’t have to wait all that long for the drops you needed when you were a low level.

Farm Supplier
    I?ve bought a few gems but I?m not sinking anymore money into it. I?m used to grinds on games and I?ll just keep making coin by the bucket and if I get too aggravated, I?ll quit.

I agree it?s a marketing thing to get people to buy gems but they?re doing it all wrong. Developers shouldn?t make payers feel like playing is a lost cause. I?ve got all the patience and time in the world since these games are merely a distraction. I?ll be the richest person my level can be with no ability to expand or clear my land and that will have to do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12