Thread: HELP! How do I unlock ovens in Goals?

HELP! How do I unlock ovens in Goals?

I'm a pretty new player still, level 44. I'm working on the "LITTLE MORE FLAVOR " goal. I bought the three ovens but they are still locked.?. How do I unlock them so I can start building them?

Thank you for reading, please help! 
    Tara
    Last edited by Paul__; 06-14-21 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Removed add me comments, please see the Add Me forums to find neighbors.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormybaker23 View Post
    I'm a pretty new player still, level 44. I'm working on the "LITTLE MORE FLAVOR " goal. I bought the three ovens but they are still locked.?. How do I unlock them so I can start building them?

Thank you for reading, please help! 
    Tara
    If you've already unlocked the appliance by purchasing wallpaper/flooring and have purchased it, you will then need to build the appliance with parts gifted and requested from your neighbors. For more info, please refer to the Tiniest Effort Goal Thread.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    [mod addition]
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I responded to this question in your other post.

For new neighbors, please refer to the Bakery Story Add Me Forum.
    Please do not create duplicate threads as that is a forum rule violation. Copying info from the other thread here for you. If you have general game questions, please use the Bakery Help Me thread or if it is a goal related question like this, then go to the specific thread about the current goal. Thank you.