Thread: Gold confirmation

Rhino Keeper

Gold confirmation

Why did they get rid of the confirmation menu that I remember they used to have? I accidentally spent 10 gold on speeding up diamondates tonight because I misclicked. A confirmation menu would have avoided that and saved everybody time. I contacted support, but I doubt they will refund me the gold.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deamon506 View Post
    Why did they get rid of the confirmation menu that I remember they used to have? I accidentally spent 10 gold on speeding up diamondates tonight because I misclicked. A confirmation menu would have avoided that and saved everybody time. I contacted support, but I doubt they will refund me the gold.
    If you're experiencing any issues with your account, please make sure to submit a ticket to Support at Storm8!

Link is in my signature

Executive Chef
    We have been requesting gold confirmation in Dragon Story as well as other Storm8 games for years now, and they never fix it. There is a long thread about it in the Castle Story forum. There is probably one in this forum, too. I have accidentally spent 100s of gold. They might refund your 10 gold if you submit a ticket, but don't expect them to fix the lack of a confirmation button.
    Last edited by Paul__; 06-16-21 at 01:20 PM. Reason: removed quote
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Closing thread as issue has been reported as resolved for OP. Please remember that discussing your communication with Support is not forum appropriate and all posts will be removed in line with forum rules.