Thread: Cruise Rewards - Gem Recipes

Farm Supplier

Cruise Rewards - Gem Recipes

Is anyone else disappointed and bored that the last several recipes are all basically the same? 10 Vanilla, 10 Special Ingredient, 10 Regular Ingredient, & 4 Turbinado Sugar. I can't even make the recipes I have very often, I don't need any more, especially if they're going to continue to be the same. I can't imagine having enough Vanilla ever. The 2 recipes I don't have a single mastery star for yet are Creme Brulee and Vanilla Milkshake. And I'm usually using my vanilla to make mastery spice to use on the limited time recipes during the cruise events because they all tend to use the same ingredients, so there is no human way to actually make them all in the time given unless you play without sleeping. I think I might skip the next few cruises and work on mastering the recipes instead, it feels more fulfilling. But I'm still going to need a boatload of vanilla.... sigh. I miss the missions that gave us new recipes and new appliances.

It's ridiculous. All mine are European butter or vanilla. Creme brulee is the only recipe I have left to master, so all my vanilla goes to that. So basically, I can only make one gem item every three weeks, when I win the four gold stamps. I keep trying to finish each cruise event in the hopes that it would be different ingredients, but it's always the same. The developers have completely given up on this game.

Farm Supplier
    It's pretty much the final nail in the coffin for this game. Mastering the gem recipes is one of the only challenges remaining for me. Mastering one dish which required 10 vanilla every time you make it would take long enough, but there are now between 10 and 15.

But the really annoying thing is it's pointless us complaining like this because nobody is listening.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeptacular View Post
    But the really annoying thing is it's pointless us complaining like this because nobody is listening.
    Hey, someone did listen enough to change the gem recipe this time! Cheese and Steak as ingredients for a cheesesteak how realistic of them?! Of course the vanilla saga continues... and the stamps. Though, I find its almost more productive to just cook all the time and get random stamp drops then doing the goals to get a few here and there. I'm grateful to the gems I spent a few years ago when I struggled to finish two cruises before the stamp thing was added, so I have two gem recipes that just require normal ingredients.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules_c View Post
    I keep trying to finish each cruise event in the hopes that it would be different ingredients, but it's always the same.
    You know, you don't have to do that? Paul posts all the cruise info on this board. You can come read all the ingredients for the dishes ahead of time. Each cruise he posts thread he stickies to the top.I usually come read that first and decided if I want to put in the effort to play--do I like the design of the character and want to see them visit? Do I like the recipes? Etc.

Quote Originally Posted by footballmel View Post
    You know, you don't have to do that? Paul posts all the cruise info on this board. You can come read all the ingredients for the dishes ahead of time. Each cruise he posts thread he stickies to the top.I usually come read that first and decided if I want to put in the effort to play--do I like the design of the character and want to see them visit? Do I like the recipes? Etc.
    I'm glad to hear the threads are helpful. I try to always get the threads up either the day the cruise is released or early the next day.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptacular View Post
    It's pretty much the final nail in the coffin for this game.
    You are right and thanks for speaking up. That gave me the push I needed to delete it from my phone.