Thread: Bakery design

Executive Chef

Bakery design

You ever do a theme in the past and think "wow, this looks so good"

But then do the theme again, just a little different - and think "wow, that looked so bad" ??

Well, that was just me just within the past week.

I used to think this bakery looked so good, was the best layout I ever had. Up until I changed things up and switched things out and realised, that my bakery looked super bad and cluttered and was actually my worst layout.

It looks so gross and disgusting. Can't believe I ever though this ever looked good at one point

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3C1368B2-3FA8-4F5C-9916-8F82747AC5D4.jpeg 
Views:	108 
Size:	194.3 KB 
ID:	59613

While my current redesign of that theme isn't finished, it looks miles better than that one ever did.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F7DB4C48-3786-4563-B5A4-BB4FCD224575.jpeg 
Views:	96 
Size:	1.12 MB 
ID:	59614

It looks much clearer and makes my bakery look bigger in a way, even though I only expanded once since that (3rd view person) picture was taken over a year ago. The cleaning out makes my bakery look 3x bigger.

It makes me wonder why I got nice comments about it every so often. I mean the comments started slowing as it progressively got worse within a span of 2 years, but even then I never got a comment on this specific bakery saying it looked bad or anything along those lines - like I did on my TnS bakery a bit of a year ago. And that bakery looked just a bit better, not by much but still.

Either way, much better. Cannot wait for at least another year where that winter bakery is finished. I could post a side by side maybe in the future of "then vs now" and share the improvements to that design I've made over overtime.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Executive Chef
    I should mention I should've probably worded this as "bakery improvements" or something along those lines, as this seems like a form to an already existing thread of "show off your bakery" - so if this thread has to be moved or even deleted, I would understand. I wasn't thinking much of anything and couldn't think of a title name at the time.

I just thought a bakery thread regarding improvements, not necessarily a thread regarding how nice ones bakery is, but what improvements or changes one made along the way to get their bakery to look the way it does now, like a way and an area to to more directly discuss it.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 06-06-21 at 09:25 PM.