Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/03: Friends of the Flame | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberWillowWinter View Post
    YAY! Thank you! : )

Edit add:

Gamesipad, sorry to hear your news, rotten feeling. Empathy, wishes to feel better.

SW, fab news about the nugget. : )
    Level 6 Volcano spurts yellow lava. The puffs of smoke are gone.
    The collection time of the Flame Cats is 8 hours. The Flame Cats are more like Flame Kittens. They are smaller than the other Cats in the game. This seems to be a trend lately to make things very small (e.g., Winter Castle, Lobstermaid, Ethylle).
    Last edited by Stymie52; 06-06-21 at 06:36 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I’m only getting 1-2 coconuts about every 2-3 trees. No love from the Volcano. Haven’t gotten one of the Volcano gems since the very first go round. I was getting them every collection and then poof no more.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    I’m only getting 1-2 coconuts about every 2-3 trees. No love from the Volcano. Haven’t gotten one of the Volcano gems since the very first go round. I was getting them every collection and then poof no more.
    The Volcano does not drop coconuts, so no wonder you got no love
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    The Volcano does not drop coconuts, so no wonder you got no love
    Right. I was referencing both the Palm Trees which drop the coconut and the Volcano which drops the Volcanic Gem as being both stingy. I have not received items from either, especially the Volcano. Either way I was hoping this would change but still no joy lol.

Not sure about getting the necklace made with those Volcanic Gems.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Right. I was referencing both the Palm Trees which drop the coconut and the Volcano which drops the Volcanic Gem as being both stingy. I have not received items from either, especially the Volcano. Either way I was hoping this would change but still no joy lol.

Not sure about getting the necklace made with those Volcanic Gems.
    The volcanic gemstone doesn't come from the volcano; these drop from chopping the red volcanic rocks purchased in the market. The volcano drops island crowns for the community event. (just to make everyone 100% clear )

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The volcanic gemstone doesn't come from the volcano; these drop from chopping the red volcanic rocks purchased in the market. The volcano drops island crowns for the community event. (just to make everyone 100% clear )
    Yes thank you. I went back and looked at all the cards after reading Shibuya Cloth’s reply trying to figure out what I was doing wrong. I discovered that it is the Volcanic rock not the Volcano. Maybe I should read the cards next time LOL. Thank you for your help and clearing things up. At least now I think I still have a chance even though I?m far behind.

Journei just dropped a troll token!!! So happy to have her!

Fashion Designer
    Yes thank you. I went back and looked at all the cards after reading Shibuya Cloth?s reply trying to figure out what I was doing wrong. I discovered that it is the Volcanic rock not the Volcano. Maybe I should read the cards next time LOL. Thank you for your help and clearing things up. At least now I think I still have a chance even though I?m far behind.
    As long as you've been getting the peridot (whatever it is) from the troll camp, catching up on the rocks should be no problem. They take me several hits to get one but it works out, even when I'm scrambling, worst case I can get 5 from 16 hits. My usual problem in events is stopping myself from wasting energy on my regular collections, leaving none for the event, lol. For some reason I'm logging in frequently, so I'm getting more sessions of replenished energy.

Really need more time for chopping ash to make 70 benediction brews, though, lol.

EDIT: I may be wrong, but has anyone noticed coconuts drop more when you don't have a monster out? it means encountering more fangbeasts but I have the delusion that I'm getting more coconuts?
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 06-07-21 at 12:57 AM. Reason: coconut drop?

Executive Chef
    Not sure if reported yet...
    The Tiki Hut is 2x2.

Would?ve been much better as a 1x1.
    It?s also kinda blurry.

Hopefully the firepit is better.
    Guessing it will be 2x2 too.
    Last edited by hagypagy; 06-07-21 at 02:34 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    My troll camp is not dropping the gem. At this rate I don’t think I will complete.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast