Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/03: Friends of the Flame | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lougal85 View Post
    What is best to go for first in the faerie atrium? Is there strategy to get them all relatively early? I usually need to use gems
    Also want to point out that you don't HAVE to craft everything, unless you just really like them all. I usually skip the things that are only deco with no drops. This time, I'm only crafting the panther. I'll use my excess of other fairies to craft extra crowns or coins.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maxwilk View Post
    Where do you get the faerie chests
    You get the chests from completing the Daily Goals. For details, check the bottom of Spiritwind’s post 3 on page 1.
    High level, this is the
    1. tending 10 animals
    2. chop 4 rocks
    3. fight 4 monsters

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    I had to chop 10 trees to get 5 coconuts. Generally I get enough of the "rare item" (in this case coconuts) to go on 6-7 adventures, from chopping all I need of the regular item (usually 440), so yeah low drop rate
    I just finished chopping all my palm trees and got exactly 35 coconuts. It definitely went hot and cold with the drop rate.

I averaged about 8 palm leaves per tree.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess4110 View Post
    Can anyone confirm whether or not the cash cows should be dropping plumeria? I have a lot of the cash cows and a few other ?special cows? from past events like my ghost cow, purple cow, etc but I don?t want to waste my energy on them if only the regular cows are dropping the plumeria!!
    My cash cows have not dropped any plumeria.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    I cant get fangbeasts... Tipps?!
    I was having the same problem last night. Prior to reaching the goal where I actually needed to battle fangbeasts, I literally couldn't make 2 moves without tripping over one of the darn things. Once the goal was triggered, they were nowhere to be seen, no matter how many cows I visited. I just chopped some palm trees and didn't see any either. I hate to do this, but I resorted to buying a Fangbeast trap so I could move forward. Also, I should mention that I got an endless supply of trolls and dire boars during this time, just no Fangies.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    2nd collection from Troll Camp did yield a Peridot Gemstone for me (50% success so far)
    3rd collection from Troll Camp did not yield a Peridot Gemstone for me . . . so far 1 in 3 drops.

Rhino Keeper
    I have chopped at least a dozen palm trees and have only gotten 2 coconuts! At this rate I won't be doing very many adventures! This is ridiculous! Also, I was wondering if anyone else is having a problem were the game keeps restarting?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    No mention of Journei dropping Troll tokens?
    Is there a typo on the inventory card?
    Can you please get clarification SW?
    Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yes I noticed that from the inventory card that was posted earlier.... I've flagged the discrepancy.
    confirmed: There is a chance for this item to drop troll tokens. Prize post on page 1 updated.

Rhino Keeper
    WHERE are the panthers?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippinville View Post
    WHERE are the panthers?
    Ponds or wells.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast