Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/03: Friends of the Flame | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    I was mistaken. Adventure still there. Can?t craft items in magic forge
    That’s because you no longer need to craft any more materials for the upgrading of the volcano.

Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I bought the energy pack with the gift and the game crashed at LEAST five times. It happens far too often when I buy energy packs that the suddenly stops, sometimes it rolls back and others just the galloping horse and trying to play doesn't work so I have to exit out losing the time I PAID for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I am still doing the adventures because I want the prize which is why I bought the energy pack, to chop coconut trees.
    I believe that the game has issues syncing the state of your game on your device and that on the server. The game tends to crash when you carry out mass collections, such as chopping multiple rocks, reefs, and in your case palm trees. When it crashes, it often also rolls back and you then find your work undone and your precious collections confiscated.

This happens ALL THE TIME on Weekday Warrior events during the unlimited energy segments. It is a bug in the system that has been reported countless times but hasn?t been resolved. It is because of this that I NEVER, EVER purchase their packages with unlimited energy because all the unlimited energy time is wasted on a retarded galloping horse.

Rhino Keeper
    I upgraded my volcano to the highest level (on one account - the others won?t finish ☹️) and did not receive flame cats. I have force closed a couple times and looked through my inventory as well as looking in the market to see if they were just ?unlocked.? Is this a known issue?

ETA: I want my Flame Cats right meow!! Lol!

ETAA: As for the unlimited energy, I keep falling for the sales, but my issue, in addition to some rollbacks, is that I get 5000 monsters popping out every time I buy it, so I spend literally close to half my time battling monsters. Unfortunately, 95% of what I got wasn?t even panthers. Even when collecting from ponds, I kept getting Dire Boars. At least I got lots of monster milk and some troll horns. I loved that the Panther dropped eggs! Eggs and Dairy is my favorite trade.

Also, I noticed that after I mentioned it, they changed the sale from 2 Golden Eggs to 2 Golden Nuggets. How did that affect those who had already bought the package with eggs? I should have acted sooner. I was actually going to buy the egg package because the Baron has been waiting weeks for his Golden Omelette, but I never get any golden eggs. I guess he?ll have to wait a while longer.
    Last edited by Frostyforest34; 06-12-21 at 04:14 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    I upgraded my volcano to the highest level (on one account - the others won?t finish ☹️) and did not receive flame cats. I have force closed a couple times and looked through my inventory as well as looking in the market to see if they were just ?unlocked.? Is this a known issue?

ETA: I want my Flame Cats right meow!! Lol!

ETAA: As for the unlimited energy, I keep falling for the sales, but my issue, in addition to some rollbacks, is that I get 5000 monsters popping out every time I buy it, so I spend literally close to half my time battling monsters. Unfortunately, 95% of what I got wasn?t even panthers. Even when collecting from ponds, I kept getting Dire Boars. At least I got lots of monster milk and some troll horns. I loved that the Panther dropped eggs! Eggs and Dairy is my favorite trade.

Also, I noticed that after I mentioned it, they changed the sale from 2 Golden Eggs to 2 Golden Nuggets. How did that affect those who had already bought the package with eggs? I should have acted sooner. I was actually going to buy the egg package because the Baron has been waiting weeks for his Golden Omelette, but I never get any golden eggs. I guess he?ll have to wait a while longer.
    Did you remember to visit five community members? I upgraded but forgot to do that, once I visit the five members it completed the goal and I got them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl210 View Post
    Did you remember to visit five community members? I upgraded but forgot to do that, once I visit the five members it completed the goal and I got them.
    Oh my gosh, Sunnygirl! Thank you so much! I completely forgot about that part! You?ve helped me a lot! 😀

Executive Chef
    ... ETAA: As for the unlimited energy, I keep falling for the sales, but my issue, in addition to some rollbacks, is that I get 5000 monsters popping out every time I buy it, so I spend literally close to half my time battling monsters. Unfortunately, 95% of what I got wasn?t even panthers. Even when collecting from ponds, I kept getting Dire Boars. At least I got lots of monster milk and some troll horns. I loved that the Panther dropped eggs! Eggs and Dairy is my favorite trade. ...
    Remember you can always park a monster if you don't want to fight. Nothing will spawn if there is already a monster in your realm.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Remember you can always park a monster if you don't want to fight. Nothing will spawn if there is already a monster in your realm.
    Thank you!?I have considered doing that. In the future I?ll have to remember to do that. I was kind of torn about doing it because I did need troll horns, but I mostly got those darn boars!

ETA, but not on this same subject. I completed the ?Dance the Fire Dance? adventure, and, while I didn?t get Journei, I did get a sword for Sabina. So I guess even these event linked adventures will give the Sword, if anyone is wondering.
    Last edited by Frostyforest34; 06-12-21 at 09:00 PM.

We also need coconuts which drop from the palms. Maybe. If you?re lucky. 郎 . . . I have now cleared 6 palms (120 energy used) just in the last day and still don?t have the 5 needed to go on the quest. I don?t want to spend gems as I?ve done enough of that.
    This is why I quit playing the game for over a year. It may be time to write it off permanently. There are other games that don?t cause the frustration and irritation that this one does. And they are fun to play. 
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-13-21 at 02:03 AM. Reason: Removed support comments (see forum rules)

Fashion Designer
    Even when collecting from ponds, I kept getting Dire Boars.
    Someone else also mentioned being flooded by Dire Boars. That's part of a quest, I'm not 100% sure which one, but I think it's A Boaring Problem. I think that's the one that starts the "stampede" of Boars. Not sure when they stop, but IIRC the quest has some items that are uncommon drops, so it takes a while to suffer through the stampede of finding Boars everywhere you click. If that *IS* the quest that causes it; it's been way too long for me.

Executive Chef
    Just waiting on the rest of my Island Crowns for the Panther. I lucked out with Journei - normally not a troll fan but her dance is too charming. I moved my volcano and fire items to the island for safety LOL. I found an old (static) ?Bubbling? Volcano - what an improvement in graphics!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	54BE47F7-6730-4231-B1FA-98D62C9D7DC4.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	165.4 KB 
ID:	59660