Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/03: Friends of the Flame | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    The fire pit is 1x1!I love it!I might try for a second one!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    My troll camp is not dropping the gem. At this rate I don’t think I will complete.
    It should be dropping at least every other one, but I've been getting 100% drop lately. Um, don't be offended, but is there a chance you are collecting from the troll castle or another troll thing? just throwing a suggestion. And have you checked your inventory (or checked the forge craft), is it possible you missed seeing it? Idk what the forum pros will suggest for you, but the usual things like close, reset, etc? it is at minimum a 50% drop, you definitely should not be having to suffer like this. Sorry :-(

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    confirmed: There is a chance for this item to drop troll tokens. Prize post on page 1 updated.
    I?m racking my brains for what a troll token is.

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    It should be dropping at least every other one, but I've been getting 100% drop lately. Um, don't be offended, but is there a chance you are collecting from the troll castle or another troll thing? just throwing a suggestion. And have you checked your inventory (or checked the forge craft), is it possible you missed seeing it? Idk what the forum pros will suggest for you, but the usual things like close, reset, etc? it is at minimum a 50% drop, you definitely should not be having to suffer like this. Sorry :-(
    My troll camp is only dropping the gems once a day or one every other day!!! Today it dropped once, yesterday it didn?t drop any and Saturday it only dropped once. I?ve been trying to upgrade my volcano to level 4 for days now but I?ve only been able to craft 1 Island Necklace all weekend. It was dropping at least once or twice a day until my volcano got to level 3 and now it seems impossible to go on with this event if the drop rates aren?t fixed - I know I?m not the only person with this problem. The drop rates for coconuts is extremely low as well, I?m getting maybe 1 coconut for every 10 or more palm trees so I?m not really able to do many adventures either even though I have plenty of gold nuggets. Fangbeasts, on the other hand, are popping up like crazy!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    I?m racking my brains for what a troll token is.
    Gold troll token can be crafted in the Trade Wagon during Monster Hunts.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Troll camp is every 5 [EDIT: correction] 6 hours. how many # of nothing do you get vs a drop?

Coconuts are quite elusive, yes. But not 10 trees. Takes 2-3 trees to get one, for me. I am at a complete loss here. :-(

edit: I am playing VERY often throughout the day this time so I'm getting max use from camp and energy.
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 06-10-21 at 03:27 AM. Reason: edit

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Troll camp is every 5 hours. how many # of nothing do you get vs a drop?

Coconuts are quite elusive, yes. But not 10 trees. Takes 2-3 trees to get one, for me. I am at a complete loss here. :-(

edit: I am playing VERY often throughout the day this time so I'm getting max use from camp and energy.
    My troll camp is every 6 hours not 5 and I usually collect from it 3x/day. I?ve been mostly getting just coins from my troll camp and if I?m lucky it will drop 1 gem once a day or once every 2 days for a few days now.

This event has not been a very successful one so far. At first my chests were invisible. That got fixed but my drops for coconuts are not very often and the troll camp gems are even less often. I bought the pack at the beginning but I probably still won?t complete the event at this rate . Next time I won?t be buying anything.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarpinch View Post
    This event has not been a very successful one so far. At first my chests were invisible. That got fixed but my drops for coconuts are not very often and the troll camp gems are even less often. I bought the pack at the beginning but I probably still won?t complete the event at this rate . Next time I won?t be buying anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess4110 View Post
    My troll camp is every 6 hours not 5 and I usually collect from it 3x/day. I?ve been mostly getting just coins from my troll camp and if I?m lucky it will drop 1 gem once a day or once every 2 days for a few days now.
    Have you tried storing the Troll Camp, like I posted before :

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Concerning the Troll Camp. There is something I always do, and I feel like it improves the drop rate. It is in no way guaranteed to improve your drops, or a proven theory, just something I feel helps. Here it is :

I always store the Camp after collecting. For just 2 minutes while I do some other things, and then getting it back out.
    It's something you can try if drop rates are bad. It costs nothing. (just remember to put it back and wait a minute to make sure you don't get a roll-back)
    Spent all your extra energy on chopping Island Palms and go on as many adventures as you can.
    Remember we still have 9 days. Good luck everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by planetyarnia View Post
    The fire pit is 1x1!I love it!I might try for a second one!
    I love it too! It has the fire animation like the Winter Bonfire. Fit's nicely with the theme.

Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Not sure if reported yet...
    The Tiki Hut is 2x2.

Would?ve been much better as a 1x1.
    It?s also kinda blurry.

Hopefully the firepit is better.
    Guessing it will be 2x2 too.
    I strongly dislike blurry graphics and it's a 2x2 ... Hope S8 fixes either the size or the blurriness.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 06-08-21 at 12:21 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Level 6 Volcano spurts yellow lava. The puffs of smoke are gone.
    The collection time of the Flame Cats is 8 hours. The Flame Cats are more like Flame Kittens. They are smaller than the other Cats in the game. This seems to be a trend lately to make things very small (e.g., Winter Castle, Lobstermaid, Ethylle).
    I'm planning to keep my volcano at level 5. Personally, I love the look of the puffy smoke animation, and the erupted volcano, not so much. I wish they'd meld the two so the volcano would still puff smoke after it has erupted. The only thing it looks like I'm going to miss are the Flame Cats. I have items in storage that drop items similar to the kitten's drops. I'm going to have plenty of crowns to be able to get the crown prize. I have the volcano ready to level up, so I need to remember NOT to do that accidentally, lol.

It seems like a fair number of my neighbors are also fond of the puffy cloud version of the volcano. I suspect that some might be planning to do what I'm doing. S8 did too good a job on the pre-decorated version of the volcano, but dropped the ball by dropping the puffy cloud animation. This could have been the best decoration in the kingdoms. Instead, it feels strange to be able to level up to win everything and not wanting to finish because the end prize is a visual step down from the transition graphics.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast