Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/03: Friends of the Flame | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Thanx....could not find any info regarding where to find them (panthers)
    Last edited by Pippinville; 06-04-21 at 07:06 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippinville View Post
    WHERE are the panthers?
    Ponds or wells. If they’re not triggering then maybe you have another monster in your kingdom. Turn your music on to check if you can’t see one at first, as the ‘battle’ music will tell you if there’s one around already.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a cap on how many Journei trolls you can get?

Fashion Designer
    Troll camp and mines are being stingy again. Seems like they were stingy the last time we had an event like this. Takes forever to get started on individual and community prizes when it takes so long to craft the volcano upgrade items. I'm sure we'll finish, but it does get a bit discouraging to collect and not get anything.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 06-04-21 at 09:31 PM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    You can't always spawn a monster, sometimes you have to wait until it comes up in the storyline.

When I got the goal to **** it it went to my inventory and I got him that way but when I clicked again because the ponds didn't work, it took me to the market so I exited out. I am ready to go to sleep anyway. Hopefully restarting will help

Executive Chef
    Exiting out worked. My first tap on a well gave me the leopard

Apparently only the wells are working for me.
    Last edited by Galadraal; 06-04-21 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Ponds did NOT work; only the wells

Executive Chef
    I was lucky enough to win Journei, and the animation is AMAZING!
    She dances from left to right, hips swinging. Me and Kissing Troll are VERY impressed
    Good luck to everyone on your Adventures!

Concerning the Troll Camp. There is something I always do, and I feel like it improves the drop rate. It is in no way guaranteed to improve your drops, or a proven theory, just something I feel helps. Here it is :

I always store the Camp after collecting. For just 2 minutes while I do some other things, and then getting it back out.
    It's something you can try if drop rates are bad. It costs nothing. (just remember to put it back and wait a minute to make sure you don't get a roll-back)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2875.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	292.5 KB 
ID:	59595
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 06-05-21 at 01:41 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Troll camp and mines are being stingy again. Seems like they were stingy the last time we had an event like this. Takes forever to get started on individual and community prizes when it takes so long to craft the volcano upgrade items. I'm sure we'll finish, but it does get a bit discouraging to collect and not get anything.
    My troll camp stopped giving me gemstones this morning. I only seem to be able to get one gemstone a day from the troll camp and my mines are only dropping the twine about one out of every 3 times I collect.

Rhino Keeper
    two days and only one fangbest i get panters just fine so i know theres no monters on field yet i cant get a fangbeast to pop up. this has never happend to me before but now i know how others feel. i do not have countless gems to spend so i might not win this. all well i was only 30% into this adventure.

Rhino Keeper
    How do we get the Flame Cat?

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast