Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/03: Friends of the Flame | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    today wake up at 3.25am to maximize troll camp collection

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Do items for the adventure still drop after upgrading the Volcano to lvl6? I want to finish, but keep trying to get Journei?
    People have posted here they couldn't go on the Adventure anymore after finishing the event.

Fashion Designer
    Just clarifying/confirming questions:
    Can we still go on Dance the Fire Dance adventure AFTER upgrading volcano to level 6 and BEFORE getting 1000 fire crowns to get Bedelia?
    (If the answer is no then perhaps this is a glitch as that is not how it has been in the past. Would be a disappointment if S8 purposely changed this feature in this event type.)

Also
    Bedelia has a chance to drop trade tickets, not a guaranteed trade ticket drop. (Edit: I just re read page 1 to confirm this one)
    Last edited by farmerted7; 06-11-21 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    People have posted here they couldn't go on the Adventure anymore after finishing the event.
    The adventure should be available to players regardless of their event progress. Any players seeing this disappear should write in so that we can take a look

Fashion Designer
    I bought the energy pack with the gift and the game crashed at LEAST five times. It happens far too often when I buy energy packs that the suddenly stops, sometimes it rolls back and others just the galloping horse and trying to play doesn't work so I have to exit out losing the time I PAID for.

Fashion Designer
    I am still doing the adventures because I want the prize which is why I bought the energy pack, to chop coconut trees.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Just clarifying/confirming questions:
    Can we still go on Dance the Fire Dance adventure AFTER upgrading volcano to level 6 and BEFORE getting 1000 fire crowns to get Bedelia?
    (If the answer is no then perhaps this is a glitch as that is not how it has been in the past. Would be a disappointment if S8 purposely changed this feature in this event type.)

Also
    Bedelia has a chance to drop trade tickets, not a guaranteed trade ticket drop. (Edit: I just re read page 1 to confirm this one)
    My first drop from Bedelia was 3 Trade Tickets and 1 Earth Wisp. She is beautiful and animated. She throws a flame of fire, which she is holding in one hand, up in the air. Her skirt is dripping lava and her head moves around. Quite excellent!

Rhino Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    The adventure should be available to player:s regardless of their event progress. Any players seeing this disappear should write in so that we can take a look
    I went ahead and leveled up to 6. Adventure is now gone

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    I was mistaken. Adventure still there. Can?t craft items in magic forge

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    So strange, or as we say in Castle Story, random. I am finished and still have the adventure. Hope it gets straightened out for everyone soon.