Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/03: Friends of the Flame | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevrette View Post
    I did get the gem, and have gotten a panther already as well
    Same for me on both. I got the gem first try and a Panther from one of the regular ponds.

I cant get fangbeasts... Tipps?!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    I cant get fangbeasts... Tipps?!
    You will get all the fang beasts you need from chopping island palms. Also collecting from cows
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

What is best to go for first in the faerie atrium? Is there strategy to get them all relatively early? I usually need to use gems

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lougal85 View Post
    What is best to go for first in the faerie atrium? Is there strategy to get them all relatively early? I usually need to use gems
    Make sure you get all 3 chests every day.
    Begin with the fire pit or Hut immediately when you have enough faeries. Then go for the other when you have enough faeries.
    Save the Panther for last. You will need (almost) the full 2 weeks to gather the Golden Faeries (Talinium).
    If you do them in this order and if you don't save up your faeries, you will be able to make all 3.
    There is a max of 99, so you can't save the faeries up. If you do that, you won't have enough or the easier to get green and purple ones in the end. So make them when you have enough

For extra clarity..
    This is the problem when you want to craft the Panther first. You still have to wait 2 weeks to get enough of the Golden Faeries.
    You will have maxed out on the other ones long before. You will have 99 green, blue, purple and rainbow Faeries.
    You make the Panther and then you won't have enough Faeries to make any of the other craft. Which is such a shame and waste.

Instead, if you spent the faeries when you have enough, you will have more then enough time to replenish the easier to get Faeries in the time you have to wait for the harder to get ones.

I've always done it this way, and I've always managed to make all 3 crafts without spending any Gems.
    The drops are random though, so no guarantees.

And to answer your question, you can't get them all relatively early without spending Gems.
    The Panther craft requires 70 Golden Faeries, and you will need (almost) 2 weeks to gather those.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 06-04-21 at 03:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Make sure you get all 3 chests every day.
    Begin with the fire pit or Hut immediately when you have enough faeries. Then go for the other when you have enough faeries.
    Save the Panther for last. You will need (almost) the full 2 weeks to gather the Golden Faeries (Talinium).
    If you do them in this order and if you don't save up your faeries, you will be able to make all 3.
    There is a max of 99, so you can't save the faeries up. If you do that, you won't have enough or the easier to get green and purple ones in the end. So make them when you have enough

For extra clarity..
    This is the problem when you want to craft the Panther first. You still have to wait 2 weeks to get enough of the Golden Faeries.
    You will have maxed out on the other ones long before. You will have 99 green, blue, purple and rainbow Faeries.
    You make the Panther and then you won't have enough Faeries to make any of the other craft. Which is such a shame and waste.

Instead, if you spent the faeries when you have enough, you will have more then enough time to replenish the easier to get Faeries in the time you have to wait for the harder to get ones.

I've always done it this way, and I've always managed to make all 3 crafts without spending any Gems.
    The drops are random though, so no guarantees.

And to answer your question, you can't get them all relatively early without spending Gems.
    The Panther craft requires 70 Golden Faeries, and you will need (almost) 2 weeks to gather those.
    Thanks ��

Well, no boosts this time since crafts were switched from the workshop to the forge. 😕
    S8 you figured out how to make this template of goals take longer. Oh, well.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I noticed that the Cash Cows don't seem to be dropping blooms, either.
    Can anyone confirm whether or not the cash cows should be dropping plumeria? I have a lot of the cash cows and a few other ?special cows? from past events like my ghost cow, purple cow, etc but I don?t want to waste my energy on them if only the regular cows are dropping the plumeria!!

Fashion Designer
    I really prefer the smoke belching level 5 volcano to the erupted level 6 version. Can anyone tell me what the finished volcano is supposed to drop after the event is over? Will the level 5 volcano drop anything after the event is done, or does it need to be finished to drop anything?

Does anyone know what the two Firefoxes drop after the event is over? I have a bunch of creatures in my inventory that drop common supplies. What do you think about stopping at level 5 to keep the cute level 5 volcano?

Where do you get the faerie chests

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast