Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Castle Story 06/03: Friends of the Flame | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Any updates on the Volcano Level 6 drops? ❤️

( I tried storing it and placing it back out just in case this morning but it seems to still be deco only so far. Not sure if this is something for bug forum ?

(Edit: Made a Bug thread just in case to help expedite! )

Thank you for any info! )
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 06-21-21 at 11:57 PM.

Executive Chef
    I find it odd that the Volcanic Rocks drop items, but the volcano doesn't. Usually the rocks just become decos after an event, right? Like the Enchanted Ore from the previous event is now just a deco.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've asked about the L6 volcano, but interestingly, the Volcanic Rock now has a timer of 3 minutes and is dropping coal, stone and fuzzy moss so far... I'll collect a few more times and see what else it drops and add to page 1.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you for asking, hopefully good news to come! ❤️

Aww I didn't stash any of the choppable Volcanic Rocks, thought I had but oops.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    15 coin, 1 coal (not guaranteed drop), 1-2 stone, and black flag on fuzzy moss. Very cool you noticed this Mymonta. If it stays, I love that a decor piece could become a resource dropper after an event!

I stored my volcano. It feels like 3x3 structures have been more common lately. I'm all for variety but space is definitely a problem. Although the face and swirly designs are creative, I agree that I wished S8 had kept the puff of smoke animation on it. I pulled my 2x2 volcano out of storage.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 06-28-21 at 10:18 AM.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617