Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Birthday Time Event - 2021 June 2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Players might have updated their Cake to capacity but they still have to collect cake slices every three hours so they aren't done the Event. Invites can be bought. Stormie even sold me one.
    I got a lot of information from the Valentine's Event.
    It is the same amounts.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...21-February-10

If you go to Farmer's Outpost you can gem and get the pet right now but as you collect Cake Slices and get some of the presents the gem price will drop and lots of time left.
    Attachment 59578
    Yes, the amounts of both events are the same.
    But it's been weird how people have completed the 12/12 goal part already, the one back in February it took more than a few days for even a great chunk of players to even get close to finishing the 12 part goal where it rewards you a decoration at the end, like this one does.

The event items for this one are sellable this time around which I'm sure helps, but even then I'm shocked on how people can get through all 12 parts within less than a day, or about a days time. Especially since it takes about 90 invites all together to complete to get the bouncy house (+the extra slices of cake).

Either way and regardless of - at least these are sellable so far and it doesn't seem to be a mistake. It can help players who otherwise struggle completing an event like this.

---

Also reworded my other post on the past page to make it make sense on what I was trying to say. I thought I made sense and implied what I meant, but I didn't do it so clearly. So for that I've recorrected it and apologise for any confusion on that post of mine.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 06-03-21 at 03:17 PM.

Greetings All,

I'm wondering if someone can tell me what the birthday candles are for?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillialove View Post
    Greetings All,

I'm wondering if someone can tell me what the birthday candles are for?
    You use 'birthday candles' when you buy 'birthday cupcakes' in order to get birthday items.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    I agree they might be using gems cuz my drop rate is very very very light. And I'm a 24/7 player.
    I agree too. I also play everyday and use gems and it still takes me most of the entire event time if not all of it to finish an event.

Rhino Keeper
    Non ne conosco il motivo ..ma a me la torta di compleanno non da assolutamente niente. Non esiste nessun timer . .? statica...peggio di una decorazione . Qualcuno ha lo stesso problema? Non si che fare...non posso giocare...sono Android...

Farm Supplier
    What do the blue candles give you?

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Minimalio View Post
    Non ne conosco il motivo ..ma a me la torta di compleanno non da assolutamente niente. Non esiste nessun timer . .? statica...peggio di una decorazione . Qualcuno ha lo stesso problema? Non si che fare...non posso giocare...sono Android...
    When the penguin on the birthday cake quits moving run your pail over the cake to collect the Slices
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by linborg View Post
    What do the blue candles give you?
    You put the candles on the cupcake that is for sale in the market for 20 gems.
    It is a one time use.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Executive Chef
    I wish we had gotten birthday deco & pets in the summer sale, that would've been a treat.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    So I just got to goal 12 and the caption has me wondering if the seahorse is a pet because of how it says are you ready for a new pet or exotic pet.. has to be the seahorse because I can't see the bear looking jack n the box as a pet.. guess will have to wait and find out

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast