Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 78

Thread: Birthday Time Event - 2021 June 2

  1. #31
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    598
    Yes, definitely would have been nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I wish we had gotten birthday deco & pets in the summer sale, that would've been a treat.

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    So I just got to goal 12 and the caption has me wondering if the seahorse is a pet because of how it says are you ready for a new pet or exotic pet.. has to be the seahorse because I can't see the bear looking jack n the box as a pet.. guess will have to wait and find out
    That is exactly what I was thinking!

  3. #33
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    When the penguin on the birthday cake quits moving run your pail over the cake to collect the Slices
    Mille grazie...io ci cliccavo sopra..non avevo capito che dovevo usare il secchio! Quanto tempo di raccolte perso!!
    Grazie ancora. Buona giornata!

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Minimalio View Post
    Mille grazie...io ci cliccavo sopra..non avevo capito che dovevo usare il secchio! Quanto tempo di raccolte perso!!
    Grazie ancora. Buona giornata!
    You are very welcome!

  5. #35
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    598
    Who is good at math and can tell me about how many more times I need to collect from the 8th birthday cake. I have the cake upgraded to the maximum amount which gives 60 each time.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210606-140441.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	59611

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Who is good at math and can tell me about how many more times I need to collect from the 8th birthday cake. I have the cake upgraded to the maximum amount which gives 60 each time.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210606-140441.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	59611
    I would say about 22 times

    22 times 60 is 1320

    You need 61 percent of 2100 which is 1281

  7. #37
    Storm8 Staff ExcalS8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    So I just got to goal 12 and the caption has me wondering if the seahorse is a pet because of how it says are you ready for a new pet or exotic pet.. has to be the seahorse because I can't see the bear looking jack n the box as a pet.. guess will have to wait and find out
    They both are

  8. #38
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    162
    The bear in the box is an exotic pet. You can buy the birthday seahorse for 450 gems if you picked the bear in the box and probably vice versa.

  9. #39
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    274
    has anyone seen any invites in the market in the last day or so?

    asking bcuz i was able to find a couple invites to buy when the event first started, but in the last day or so, i haven’t been able to find any. in the meantime, i’ve noticed that there are some “invisible” items whenever the newspaper refreshes. so I’m wondering if the invites have now become “bots-only”....and if so, wondering if this is a glitch or intentional by S8 team...?

    i’ve been sending planes nonstop but still stuck on task 10/12 so i can really use the help of buying invites from other players if i wanna finish the birthday cake....

    thanks!

  10. #40
    They aren’t letting us buy them anymore You can sell them but only boys can buy. Ugh

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •