Learn more information about Piper's Tree House:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1247865

New Tree House Prizes (limited time)

Name:  580C7E0B-AFDE-4014-9A07-2806F88EEA51.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  91.2 KB

Bride Flytrap Event
    (14 days)
    Win any 3 grand prizes in Piper's Tree House and win Bride Flytrap pet!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F30E5964-D832-4954-990F-A57C8059A3A2.jpg 
Views:	747 
Size:	68.4 KB 
ID:	59527
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    Oh great, now we have a bride flytrap...
    Soon the farm will have one giant mutant-monster flytrap.

I know somebody is going to be over the moon.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Oh my gosh... I will not care if I have to buy into darts to get things I don't want in order to receive that flytrap.

Got on the forum just to see how things were going; as I'm only on the game once a day for the last week. So I'm shocked, I am so glad that I don't have to smash/open 300 gem things to get that flytrap.

Anyway... weird that the flytrap is wearing a wedding dress. Again, what is up with the strong wedding themes across all things lately? Are weddings typically popular around this time? It isn't for me or my family. I got married in September and my older sister got married in February.

If I have to admit however, is the fact I think they're already offering something from the deluxe love ovens back in February.

Name:	E296640E-6B20-4F1E-A923-E27424D6792E.jpeg 
Views:	21 
Size:	58.7 KB 
ID:	59533

I had to spend 10 dollars to get it, though not directly, I unfortunately got in my my quest to get an other flytrap. A little discouraging, as I didn't think they would offer it for another year. Either way, maybe this is another and final push for me to stop buying into things like that. As they'll get offered for much cheaper in the future. To clarify, I have nothing against that since I already knew stuff like that would be offered in the future, I just didn't think it would be so soon. Like I said though, I think it gives me that final push I need just to stop spending 100s of dollars into trying to get just for it to have it be offered more directly and for cheaper going forward. If I'm lucky, stuff from them luck type things will be offered as soon as the Heart Wreath was. I just need to have patience!

Executive Chef
    But question, what is this rose/flower plant?

Name:	1BBCCE3B-1D9E-45C7-9CBE-E24155F2498C.jpeg 
Views:	22 
Size:	9.1 KB 
ID:	59534

I've never seen it up until this point; and I've visited at least over 300+ players, multiple type themes on farms, decors and prizes in my year of playing. And not seen it once.

Could it possibly be an exotic pet? I am hoping it is, though it's much more likely it's just a decoration.

Whatever it is, hopefully someone has a picture of it and May share that picture, so I can decide if I want to buy into for that for one of the three prizes I have to get in order to receive that flytrap.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post

I've never seen it up until this point; and I've visited at least over 300+ players, multiple type themes on farms, decors and prizes in my year of playing. And not seen it once.

Could it possibly be an exotic pet? I am hoping it is, though it's much more likely it's just a decoration.

Whatever it is, hopefully someone has a picture of it and May share that picture, so I can decide if I want to buy into for that for one of the three prizes I have to get in order to receive that flytrap.
    I believe it’s new. We won’t know until someone gets it in their Tree House.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

The Bridesmaid Roses are indeed an Exotic Pet.

As for the wedding themes, peak wedding season is May through October, so the timing seemed right.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post

As for the wedding themes, peak wedding season is May through October, so the timing seemed right.
    Ah, makes sense.

Thanks for offering 2 types exotic pets, as I was saying in the treehouse event that happened last month;

Anyway, final post in this thread but I hope to see more exotics being offered in the treehouse going forward. It motivates me, as a player with an exotic pet preference to buy into gems + darts to play the game and win the prize. In the past treehouse events that have happened in the last few months, I haven't been motivated to want to spend money into getting the prize (or in this case, pet) before, where all that was being offered was decorations and regular pets.
    Will be a continued buyer of the darts if they continue to offer more exotics pet in the tree house going forward. Like they have for the last two treehouse events.

Executive Chef
    I spent 180 gems to get darts and used all of them to get this. Definitely worth it! It's so big and cute!! Come to my farm if you wanna see it

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    I believe it?s new. We won?t know until someone gets it in their Tree House.

Executive Chef
    I just spent gems on darts to get this and can definitely say I'm happy! The size is perfect. Thanks so much to you and the storm8 team!

Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    I just spent gems on darts to get this and can definitely say I'm happy! The size is perfect. Thanks so much to you and the storm8 team!
    Thanks, just went to go look and seen that it is indeed perfect in size. Was expecting it to be smaller than it was, glad I was wrong this time!

Anyway... now where to place that flytrap once I get it and maybe the flower as well.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 06-02-21 at 03:07 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast